• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

RICKY!!!!

Jordon

Bells
Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
It's be 5 days and Ricky STILL won't tell me what he wants for Toy Day!

Do any of you guys have a villager who won't tell you what they want for Toy Day yet?

I'm waiting for 5 villagers to tell me what they want. They'll eventually tell me, so I'm not worried. I usually get one clue a day.

I already have jingles pic so no point trying to know what my villagers want.

I don't know how Toy Day works in New Leaf but if you know what everyone else wants couldn't you just use process of elimination?

I don't know how Toy Day works in New Leaf but if you know what everyone else wants couldn't you just use process of elimination?
Yeah, that's true. Jingle gives you all the gifts, so it's not like you have to grope in the dark for an idea.
As for me, I need to know what color of wallpaper Jambette wants and what kind of blue item Sterling would like. (Sterling is sick today, tomorrow, and the day after. Then, his b-day's on the 11th. So that's 4 days I can't get the other half of his request.) Not only that, but if someone new moves in after Big Top leaves (moving date set for tomorrow, cmf), then I'll need to get BOTH halves of their request...and I don't know when they'll come into town... (It's all hypothetical, you see.)

I already have jingles pic so no point trying to know what my villagers want.

I have Jingle's pic from last year, but I really want to please my villagers. I've been keeping a sheet of paper with me with I play, so I can write down the hints. I'd be disappointed if I gave someone the wrong thing. LOL

Cyrano hasn't left the museum since December started so it's hard to get him to talk about anything other than fossils or fish! But otherwise most of my other villagers have told me at least one half by now.

I haven't started figuring out what my villagers want only because i've been time skipping..haha..

You still have 19 days- don't fret! Besides, even if he doesn't tell you, you'll be able to work it out by process of elimination!

Back