• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

richest user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums, uhh.... Fazzbear_420. 💻🔍🤨 I'm afraid you have to be a little more MLG dank "oh baby a triple" "smoke weed every day" to obtain bell codes. Sorry Fazzbear, I can't give credit. Come back when you're a little mmmmm richer! 🙏🤑 You can obtain bells by posting in threads, I believe. There might be some guide on the site somewhere that explains it better.

LOL plz i will do what i need to do. I dont want you to give me credit cuz i will work for it!

I tried to search for a guide but did not see, i will look again

welcome! good luck in getting bells, i'm rooting for you :]
Every few months there are events (like lunar new year) that have activities where bells, event currency or collectibles are given as participation prizes. There's a community event going on called Red Riches where you can receive some free bells since we've reached a milestone for them. You can also usually redeem some from the latest Bell Tree directs if you read them shortly after they're posted. Besides that, you'll have to work/post for them like danmokun said! i hope this helped

Last edited:
I believe in you.
Be the first user to reach one Fazbillion TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back