• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ribbitribbon’s art thread

ribbitribbon

“Ridiculous.”
Bells
Pink Hybrid Lily
Flimsy Watering Can
White Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
White Rose
White Pansy
i already have a bb thread but this will be for digital artwork (or maybeee physical). my motivation has been really iffy lately so hopefully this will help me get back into the groove!
IMG_4702.png

quick doodle today, props if you know who she is haha

wip dump alert!

IMG_4780.png

some ac gijinkas, lost the motivation to finish them but maybe later i’ll come back : )

IMG_4777.png

mark from fire emblem! i mostly used his kiddo heroes picture to draw but i changed a bit and added a little bunny pin because why not. if all goes well i want to make him my pfp :>

I love your art! Although maybe that’s because I used to be obsessed with Fire Emblem, lol

trying new brushes and stuff i guess
IMG_5723.jpeg

i also threw together a reference real quick so someone could draw him lol, this is the second time i’ve done this ;;; (probably there will be a third) anyways new oc :>
IMG_5010.png

IMG_5158.png

some linhardts

i really want to play three houses but i also don’t really want to play three houses if you know what i mean

IMG_6145.png

new (not really) oc, this time i’m making the references before i get any commissions 😎

it was interesting learning how to gradient in procreate for her skirt, good to know for future reference

i realize i can probably post event/other thread stuff in here
IMG_5103.png

secret santa
IMG_6251.png
IMG_6451.png

and these two were from the draw the user above you thread
the last oc was part of an au/world i made so i made this one too, i might add more characters as i pick up steam, we’ll see
IMG_6444.png

i also would love to do art trades (any skill level ik people have been shy in the past lol, i love anything i can get of my beloveds), not sure if i’ll need another thread for that so i’ll just throw it out there if you wanna pm me :lemon:

Back