• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Rexyx3's Shop of Orderable Items! ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor name: Jeff
Town name: Reden
FC: On the side
Full Order: 7-11 set
Payment: How does 130 BTB sound?

Last edited:
Mayor name: Jeff
Town name: Reden
FC: On the side
Full Order: 7-11 set
Payment: How does 130 BTB sound?

Sorry! I bought it for 150tbt so I don't want to take any less.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor name: Mochi
Town name: Mooncake
FC: on the side
Full Order: green wall clock, hospital bed, hospital screen, chalkboard, whiteboard, neutral painting
Payment: 30k!

Sorry, that's a bit low for the amount of things I'd have to order plus a painting.

50k then?

Sorry, I'm horrible at pricing but when I feel they're too low I just rather not do the deal. I've seen painting go for over 100k & I have to time travel for orders. I'm sorry, I really don't want to sound rude but your prices are to low for me. =/

Oh okay. I've paid for paintings that were 50k, so 100k for one painting is out of range for me. xD;

Mayor name: Betty
Town name: Milkydew
FC: Sidebar
Full Order: Mermaid statue, peach parasol
Payment: 75k

Mayor: Chu
Town: Carnival
Friend Code: 4914-3034-8343
Full Order:
Lunar Horizon
Clothesline
Payment: 100k

Oh haha I feel silly. I went into your list and used the search.. But didn't realize the search searched the whole site and not just your to-order list lol. Sorry about the confusion. I would still like to order the clothesline though, 50k okay?

Last edited:
Oh haha I feel silly. I went into your list and used the search.. But didn't realize the search searched the whole site and not just your to-order list lol. Sorry about the confusion. I would still like to order the clothesline though, 50k okay?

Ahaha okay good, I thought I accidentally put that somewhere in my catalog XD! & Sure lol I'll have to order it so I'll VM you as soon as its ready! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Hinami
Town: Naoki
Friend Code: 1650-3739-7981
Full Order: Cat tower
Payment: ??100k

That's fine, I'll VM you once it's ready! :)

Last edited:
Mayor: Katrina
Town Name: Galifrey
FC: 2466-3407-7396
Full Order: Slushie Machine DLC
Sleek: Bed, Chair, Clock, Lamp,
Stereo, and Table

Payment: IGB 250K(?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back