Full Order: 7-11 set
Payment: How does 130 BTB sound?

Last edited:
Mayor name: Jeff
Town name: Reden
FC: On the side
Full Order: 7-11 set
Payment: How does 130 BTB sound?

Sorry! I bought it for 150tbt so I don't want to take any less.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor name: Mochi
Town name: Mooncake
FC: on the side
Full Order: green wall clock, hospital bed, hospital screen, chalkboard, whiteboard, neutral painting
Payment: 30k!

Sorry, that's a bit low for the amount of things I'd have to order plus a painting.

Sorry! I bought it for 150tbt so I don't want to take any less.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, that's a bit low for the amount of things I'd have to order plus a painting.

50k then?

50k then?

Sorry, I'm horrible at pricing but when I feel they're too low I just rather not do the deal. I've seen painting go for over 100k & I have to time travel for orders. I'm sorry, I really don't want to sound rude but your prices are to low for me. =/

Oh okay. I've paid for paintings that were 50k, so 100k for one painting is out of range for me. xD;

Mayor name: Betty
Town name: Milkydew
FC: Sidebar
Full Order: Mermaid statue, peach parasol
Payment: 75k

Mayor: Chu
Town: Carnival
Friend Code: 4914-3034-8343
Full Order:
Lunar Horizon
Clothesline
Payment: 100k

Oh haha I feel silly. I went into your list and used the search.. But didn't realize the search searched the whole site and not just your to-order list lol. Sorry about the confusion. I would still like to order the clothesline though, 50k okay?

Last edited:
Oh haha I feel silly. I went into your list and used the search.. But didn't realize the search searched the whole site and not just your to-order list lol. Sorry about the confusion. I would still like to order the clothesline though, 50k okay?

Ahaha okay good, I thought I accidentally put that somewhere in my catalog XD! & Sure lol I'll have to order it so I'll VM you as soon as its ready! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Hinami
Town: Naoki
Friend Code: 1650-3739-7981
Full Order: Cat tower
Payment: ??100k

That's fine, I'll VM you once it's ready! :)

Last edited:
Mayor: Katrina
Town Name: Galifrey
FC: 2466-3407-7396
Full Order: Slushie Machine DLC
Sleek: Bed, Chair, Clock, Lamp,
Stereo, and Table

Payment: IGB 250K(?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back