Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Feather
Fortune Cookie
Orange (Fruit)
White Lily
Eerie Star Potion
Tasty Cake
lemme just sneak back in here..
i'm notoriously bad at staying active online lmaoo, got hit with a bunch of projects and catch up work to do last november, and kinda got out of habit of checking the forums.
probably not a good idea to join a few days before the new semester starts but oh well! am back for however long i'll be back

Welcome back! I know this forum can be a time sink, but everyone deserves a moment to relax and have fun!

Welcome back to TBT! ^^ Even if you can't be on regularly or for long, I hope you'll have fun on here!

Welcome back! :3 I recently came back as well after almost a year of inactivity. Its very comforting to know that despite how fast the world changes, this forum will always stay as great as its always been. ♡ I hope you enjoy your time back as much as I’ve been!

welcome back! I totally feel you, I was also inactive for a long time before being hopping back on.

welcome back!! I will also tend to take very long breaks from this forum (I can't believe I've been a member since 2013...), but breaks are good for you especially if you have a lot going on irl!

Welcome back to the forums. I actually took a very long hiatus and came back almost two years ago. I think the events held over those past two years kept me around. No shame on taking breaks.

Welcome back! I've also returned for the fair after around a year away, I love the community of the forums but I'm bad at retaining an online presence and tend to dissapear for months at a time.

welcome back, homie! it’s great to see you around again. ☺️🧡

Back