• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Return to Honeylune šŸ

Island/Town Name
Honeylune
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Pear
Native Flower
Mums

LaBelleFleur

šŸŒ¼
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3227-5763-5995
Island
Honeylune
Rotating Fool's Egg
Spring Sakura
Classic Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Blue Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
I was inspired by the New Year, New Horizons! ACNH Blogging Contest to revisit the island of Honeylune and attempt to play (and blog) daily for the next month! Weā€™ll see how long I can make itā€¦

Note: As a staff member, I am not eligible for any prizes. This is just for fun!

Entry 1 - January 14th, 2023

I played yesterday, but didnā€™t have time to put a blog post together before I had to head out to a Birthday party. So I guess all of my blog posts will be a day behind. Great start!

I havenā€™t visited Honeylune in a looooong time. I started off by updating the ā€˜fit and and attempting to kill all of the cockroaches that had taken up residence in my house. After twenty minutes, I still hadnā€™t gotten the pop-up telling me Iā€™d eradicated them all, so I gave up and proceeded with my day.

IMG_2480.JPG

Todayā€™s ā€˜fit.

I checked my mailbox and immediately got flashbacks to opening my work e-mail after my last vacation. Like with my work e-mail, I shed a small tear and ignored almost all of it.

IMG_2479.JPG

I invested with you for an entire year and I only made 2,752 bells? What a rip-off.

I then took a stroll around town and re-introduced myself to my villagers, who were understandably confused by my lengthy absence.

IMG_2473.JPG

IMG_2472.JPG

I forgot how much I love Dom.

I ran into Chevre, and was incredibly confused until I found out sheā€™d moved into after Sherbā€™s departure last year and I just never noticed or introduced myself. Oops.

IMG_2486.JPG

It was the winter Fishing Tourney today, and apparently half the town thought the winning move was to fish in the tiny pond near the airport.

IMG_2471.JPG

I question whether or not this is a winning strategy, but you do you, I guess.

IMG_2485.JPG

I guess the last time I played was probably around March 10th? Oops.

After checking Able Sisters and Nookā€™s Cranny, I headed to the museum to donate a couple of Jolly Redd items Iā€™d found in my mailbox. I had already donated an ancient statue (oops), but Blathers accepted my serene painting! I went to check it out and discovered I have a lot more art donated than Iā€™d thought. A goal for this month, maybe?

IMG_2484.JPG

Finally, to close out my first day back, I decided to go on a Kappā€™n tour.

IMG_2483.JPG

IMG_2481.JPG

I was rudely reminded tool durability was a thing when I couldnā€™t even ravage an entire mystery island without breaking my axe.

Hereā€™s the current map of Honeylune. The center is kind of a hot mess, but maybe Iā€™ll be inspired to sort it out this month. Who knows!

IMG_2476.JPG

See you tomorrow! (ā€¦Maybe!)

I figured out my picture problem, yay! I also realized in fixing my picture problem that I've been paying for additional iCloud space for years, but I hadn't actually toggled the toggle to back-up my photos automatically, and thus, I wasn't backing up my photos or using that paid space at all. Awesome.

I was too tired to play or blog yesterday, but here's a little something from my gameplay on Sunday. :) I think I'm going to try and limit myself to ten photos per post, for two reasons: that's the limit on how many photos you can batch send to your smartphone at once, and so I don't ramble on for too long.

Note: As a staff member, I am not eligible for any prizes. This is just for fun!

Entry 2: January 15th, 2023

I started off my day by dealing with my disaster of a mailbox. Phoebe ran around in the background to encourage me. I also learned the DIY recipe for a veggie basket from an extreme angle. I think the veggies would fall out if I crafted it like that...

IMG_2513.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

While I was putting on a couple of wearables mom had sent me last year, I spotted a yellow balloon present float lazily by. It was at this moment I remembered the eyesore I'd painstakingly crafted many moons ago for this exact purpose...

IMG_2511.JPG

If anyone asks, I definitely did not leave my game open in the background all day while working from home, farming seasonal DIYs...

I was surprised to see K.K. in the plaza - I forgot he visits on Sundays when the Fishing Tourney takes his usual Saturday timeslot. I made a mental note to check back in later.

IMG_2510.JPG

My two snowballs were pretty close together, so I took my best shot at making a Snowboy. He wasn't quite perfect... I think my head was a bit too small.

IMG_2509.JPG

After finishing up my usual chores, I remembered that Harv's Island isn't just Photopia anymore. I couldn't remember if I'd unlocked everything or not, so I decided to take a trip out there to check. Once there, I immediately got suckered into giving all of my money to Redd.

IMG_2508.JPG

Another gacha pull? Don't mind if I do...

I had unlocked all of the shops, but I hadn't unlocked all of Harriet's new hairstyles yet, so I got a new updo. I wasn't a fan at first, but I have to admit, it looks pretty cute underneath my toque.

IMG_2507.JPG

IMG_2505.JPG

IMG_2506.JPG

By some miracle, I remembered to check back later to get my song from K.K.! He played K.K. Khoomei.

IMG_2504.JPG

That's all for now - see you next time! I think I'll try to do a little picture tour of my island next. Thanks for reading, and feel free to comment if you'd like. :)

Back