• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop RETAIL BUYING TURNIPS FOR 594 BELLS!!!!

I'm sorry for getting back to you so late, I wasn't paying attention. And I have internet issues, so I guess I'll have to come in later. And no, I do not keep "flicking the switch", that would be extremely rude. Thanks again, Radially, and I'm sorry for having terrible connection.

Im done i have placed 3 gold roses and 2 jacobs ladders near a four leaf cover thing to the left of the town gate. Thanks for letting me sell here :)

Um QwQ I dunno if you saw my post since it was the last one on page 2, but can I come over? I added you btw and I will tip >w<

the other person closed their thread and I really need to sell these because I can't do anything on AC right now until I do >~<;;;

Last edited:
Thank you so much Brendon!!! :DDDDDD
and AllyCat I will notify you when you can come in theres a lot of people who are selling in my town currently

I'm also waithing for a pm -don't forget me- ^w^;;;;
-sits down again-

Thank you so much Brendon!!! :DDDDDD
and AllyCat I will notify you when you can come in theres a lot of people who are selling in my town currently

oh sorry I sent you a PM as soon as you posted this! XD

don't forget about me, please ! o: only posting because (i think?) a11ycat posted after me ~ not that i'm in a rush!
EDIT: no need to reply to this post until you are ready. i'm really not in a rush! nwn

Last edited:
Back