• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[Results!!] The Bell Tree People’s Choice Awards

Congrats! But tbh i' sure we all knew jacob would get biggest collector. He has all of the lmao c:

Congrats to the winners! Next year, Tom for most missed okay.

no what would i do without you trent

thanks for the award! i didn't think i would win it because im not very active on the site, mostly just discord. thanks tbt!

oh wew i never knew i was that active, thx so much! <3

omg people actually like me enough to vote for me??? it's a miracle

holy **** what?????????????? i got nicest??????????????????????????????????????? THANKS GUYS I'M SO BLESSED CAUSE I'M REALLY NOT THAT NICE AMONG A TON OF NICE PEOPLE. THANK YOU i'm really gonna up my game to be an actual nice person now ok wow

Who let the drunk out her cage?

Congrats to all the winners! :D

Back