• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Restarted CF Town, Advice?

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Bells
Island
Lawai'i
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Rainbow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
I just restarted like 2 hours ago, already addicted

I need some advice on many things to get me started

1)
How to get more slots for patterns

2)
Best way of making money

3)
How to get the villagers I want? Is there a way to plot reset?

4)
How to upgrade nooks

Anything really :)

can't get more pattern slots, far as I'm aware.
catching beetles at night is the best way of making money, I think. I guess you could try turnips too.
I'm pretty sure you can't plot reset. getting villagers you'd like isn't as easy as it is in New Leaf. you'd just have to get lucky.
upgrading shop details can be found here http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Nook's_store_franchise

You want to be careful not to wear out all of your grass too quickly. To prevent grass wear, all you have to do is never play your game. It's really that bad in City Folk.

Glad to find you're having fun playing CF. It's my favorite. :)

1. Like any other Animal Crossing game, you would have to make more players in order to create more patterns. :( Hopefully whenever the next non-spinoff AC title will either add more slots or have some type of efficient organizing system.
2. Impossible to get exotic fruits without using an external tool. If you want them and don't mind hacking, try ACToolKit. But if you want it as genuine as possible just place one exotic fruit on the ground near your house and work your way up from the game. The process of getting ACToolkit is extensive anyways, I don't suggest trying it if you're not tech-savvy. Exotic fruits not only make your town more outwardly interesting but each fruit is 500 bells. You can get a coconut without hacking, however, but it's an uncommon event for one to wash up on your beach. Summer, right now, offers the most profitable bugs and fish, including sharks and beetles. Red snappers are 3,000 bells a piece and are available all day every day.
3. Sorry, no. Sucks not having the benefits of WFC, right?
4. Have the shops for a certain amount of time, and buy items at a certain amount of total cost. The upgrades should come naturally.

I hope my late advice helped c: Oh, and turnips. Red turnips were removed in NL. I would stick to the regular ones.

Glad to find you're having fun playing CF. It's my favorite. :)

1. Like any other Animal Crossing game, you would have to make more players in order to create more patterns. :( Hopefully whenever the next non-spinoff AC title will either add more slots or have some type of efficient organizing system.
2. Impossible to get exotic fruits without using an external tool. If you want them and don't mind hacking, try ACToolKit. But if you want it as genuine as possible just place one exotic fruit on the ground near your house and work your way up from the game. The process of getting ACToolkit is extensive anyways, I don't suggest trying it if you're not tech-savvy. Exotic fruits not only make your town more outwardly interesting but each fruit is 500 bells. You can get a coconut without hacking, however, but it's an uncommon event for one to wash up on your beach. Summer, right now, offers the most profitable bugs and fish, including sharks and beetles. Red snappers are 3,000 bells a piece and are available all day every day.
3. Sorry, no. Sucks not having the benefits of WFC, right?
4. Have the shops for a certain amount of time, and buy items at a certain amount of total cost. The upgrades should come naturally.

I hope my late advice helped c: Oh, and turnips. Red turnips were removed in NL. I would stick to the regular ones.

ya I use ACtoolkit on my wii

but im using CF for the Wii U so my glorified town is all new :D

Back