• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

resolved! <3

Xara

the april fool
Bells
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Prismatic Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
hi! so, i went to change my avatar to an animated one last night and was unable to do so. it’s not a sizing issue (the gif isn’t bigger than 400x400, which is the recommended avatar size) and i have the animated avatar ‘collectible’ enabled and active, so i’m not sure if it’s a browser issue or what. i’ve tried using different gifs in case it was an issue with the specific gif i want to use, but none of them are working either. it seems to just be an issue with gifs as i’m having no issue with changing my avatar to non-animated images.
E4CA17E9-FB4E-4D8A-926F-46E49E8F937C.jpeg

was just wondering if anyone else was having or has had this issue or had any recommendations on what i should do. thank you! :)

Last edited:
Are you sure it’s under 2mb? It needs to be under 2mb.

Also depends on how many frames it has. It can’t have too many frames or it won’t work.

Are you sure it’s under 2mb? It needs to be under 2mb.

Also depends on how many frames it has. It can’t have too many frames or it won’t work.

just reduced the number of frames on it and that appears to have been the issue, since it’s working now. thanks so much for your help, riley! ☺️

Back