• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Resetting for Dreamies in Misu² (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im checking for coco and whitney:c // my timezone: GMT-3 // im avaliable after 4 pm tuesday,wednesday // after 6pm monday and thursday and all day friday and weekends tell me if you have one of both please :(

Thank you so much!

Lurking for either Whitney or Lily!
I live in EST time, and I'll be available from now to 9:00 p.m. GMT!

Checking in for Skye, Timezone GMT+/-0 (Edit: Availlable pretty much whenever online)

Last edited:
Could you pretty please keep an eye out for Hamlet for me? Bam would work too but it looks like he has a lurker already.

Edit: I'm an hour behind you and will try to check back in often. I'll need to TT someone out but they've already pinged. Stitches is being sacrificed because I need a jock for pwp's. (sigh)

Last edited:
I'll be available all day today, (GMT -5) :3

And I'm still looking for Olivia!

Could you pretty please keep an eye out for Hamlet for me? Bam would work too but it looks like he has a lurker already.

The lurker for Bam hasn't checked in yet today, so i'll put you down for both. Can you let me know your availability with timezone (as per the rules on the main post). Thanks!

Lurking for Chester! :3

My timezone I think that it's GMT+1 or +2 (Spain one, not sure what is) And I'm avaliable from 13-15 and from 18-23 :3

The lurker for Bam hasn't checked in yet today, so i'll put you down for both. Can you let me know your availability with timezone (as per the rules on the main post). Thanks!

Sorry! GMT-6. Available probably til you're done resetting. Thanks!

I'm not available during the times unfortunately, so I'll wait until the next round and continue to lurk for Bam, Colton and Zell! (EST just to remind myself later)

Heya! Checking in for Melba or Alice. Will be around off and on all day, but more consistently after 8pm Central time (GMT -6).

Thank you very much!! :)

Checking in for Bangle and Rod. Should be online from 5:45 - about 8 est

However, I need to get room for them ;-;

Checking in for Bangle and Rod. Should be online from 5:45 - about 8 est

However, I need to get room for them ;-;

Ahhh, I just had a reset with both of them (but I reset again)! Get room just in case -- I've seen Bangle a few times already today. :)

Last edited:
Btw, if Julian shows up and can't be claimed by his lurker I would love to buy him. I finally reset my daughter's town with Julian still in it since I had gone through 105(!) villagers trying to get him out. Or I have a Marshal I could trade but it looks like you're cycling both your towns atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back