Request a Sig from Chubsterr[CLOSED

Alright Bita heres the siggie i made ya hope u like it.

34gn86v.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/34gn86v.png[/IMG]

chubsterr.. I have a question. I know you don't like working with cats and dogs, but are fish okay? xD

Sarah! said:
chubsterr.. I have a question. I know you don't like working with cats and dogs, but are fish okay? xD
Depends what fish..if its nemo ill consider it, but like a real fish? neverr

chubsterr said:
Sarah! said:
Depends what fish..if its nemo ill consider it, but like a real fish? neverr
okay. thanks. so like a render from planet renders is okayy?

If I pay TBT bells do I get bumped to the front of the list? Just kidding. (Sort of)

Chubsterr i would like a sig with the characters of dialga and plakia fighting in space with the earth in the background and a fading image of giratina also in the background

pokeboy said:
Chubsterr i would like a sig with the characters of dialga and plakia fighting in space with the earth in the background and a fading image of giratina also in the background
Sounds a bit crowded but ill give it a try, no guarantees though poke

chubsterr said:
pear40 said:
If I pay TBT bells do I get bumped to the front of the list? Just kidding. (Sort of)
haha nice try bud, but no u gota wait just like everyone else :)
Ah darn it. :p
In that case could I please have a Sig with Perry the platypus in it.
Perry the Platypus
I don't care about the background.
And could it say "The best semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal since Emily the Echidna."

EDIT
Could you please post pone making it? I think I got someone else to do it.

forget that request, if it isnt to late. i would like instead for the sig to be split into thirds with each section, with one being a rocky with little sparks, the other be a fiery floor, and the last being water. with the pokemon Raikou, Entei, and Suicune standing on each platform from left to right. it dosent have to b big.

Back