• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Request a Sig from Chubsterr[CLOSED

chubsterr

Bells
Well this is not going to be as extensive as a shop.
However i still get a lot of requests pmed to me for signatures etc.

So this is gonna be the official request post.

I have taken some time off to learn more about signatures,and i have returned mwahah

This time around i will only be asking you to tell me what character you would like.

So your request should look like this.

Chubster i would like a signature that contains the following
Character:(blah blah)
And anything else you want me to know.

You may post what colors u want but i don't guarantee ill use them, some of u guys choose colors that just don't match sometimes.

I also wont be taking any request with Animal Crossing Characters, mostly because i hate working with the low screenshot quality.

Here are a few examples of my signatures

gearsofwarsig2copy-2.png

gearsofwarsig1copy.png

assadracosigcopy.png

assasinsig2copy.png

dracocreedsig1.png

All of my Signatures will be 400x150

If you want to make my life a bit easier you may visit www.planetrenders.net and select a rendered character to use in your signature.

This will be a free service

<big>If i make a signature for you Please add at the bottom of it that i made it for you.</big>

Dont ask me when your signature will be done, it will be done when i have time to do it, sometimes im at work, or just busy with other things, so please be patient with me :)

<big>Waiting list</big>
-colm fitzi
-sarawrin
-ipodawsum
-watercat8
-goronking
-pup
-waluigi
-John
-Horus
-Pootman
-bita
-growl
-tazaza
-spector - a bit sketchy about this request
-samwich
-coffeebean
-colm fitzi - not sure what u want colm post the request again to tell me what ur talking about.
-acfreak
-Plopz
-archy
-darkbunny
-kalin
-pokeboy
-archy
-john
-sky master
-dirtyz

LET ME KNOW IF I MISS YOU
-Please read the bottom of this post (blue and red letters) before you request a signature.

Signatures will be made using Photoshop CS3

<big>UPDATE April 22, 2009</big>

Im really horrible at making signatures that deal with shoes/bubbles things like that. Im gonna keep this request thread open only for people who want characters of a certain game/anime things of that sort.. any character is fine, but i don't really like to work with things like shoes and bubbles/cats dogs/ lol

Its just a hassle and im never happy with the outcome. If you really want the shoes/accesories or whatever u guys can ask lewis, he also makes signatures u can find him in the tbt marketplace, hes pretty creative aswell .. ill be working strictly with character signatures.

One last thing, NO ANIMATIONS, GIF format ruins the sig quality.

Could you make me one?

Chubster I would like a signature and avator that contains the following!
Character; Lady Gaga ( its in my sig already) Lady Gaga (in my avator already)
In it i just wan't my name in the bottom right hand corner!

Thank you!

Colm Fitzi said:
Could you make me one?

Thank you!
sure thing colm fitzi

chubsterr said:
Colm Fitzi said:
Could you make me one?

Thank you!
sure thing colm fitzi
Thanks
Signature
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2q0r0p1.jpg
</div>

Avator
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
14ctnhw.jpg
</div>
^^bottom left corner

Could you make me one please...

i want a picture of some pink converse with my name at the bottom right corner and i <3 converse in the top left

Thanks if you Cann xxx

Lewis said:
Nigel91 said to me if you are accepting donations it will be moved to TBT Marketplace.
Kay i no longer want donations.

Please keep my thread in the museum.

Thanks for the info lewis.

SaRawRin said:
Could you make me one please...

i want a picture of some pink converse with my name at the bottom right corner and i <3 converse in the top left

Thanks if you Cann xxx
il try, never done shoes before.

Colm Fitzi im done with your signature here it is.

ladygaga2.png

As far as the avatar goes do u want a matching avatar or do u want me to use ur spoiler pic ?

Let me know on that.

Heres the code

Code:
[IMG]http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt50/DracoCreed/ladygaga2.png[/IMG]

Ipodawsome ill give a try to ur request after saraw, i admit though your text request was complicated >.<

Back