• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Request a Sig from Chubsterr[CLOSED

Alright Bita heres the siggie i made ya hope u like it.

34gn86v.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/34gn86v.png[/IMG]

chubsterr.. I have a question. I know you don't like working with cats and dogs, but are fish okay? xD

Sarah! said:
chubsterr.. I have a question. I know you don't like working with cats and dogs, but are fish okay? xD
Depends what fish..if its nemo ill consider it, but like a real fish? neverr

chubsterr said:
Sarah! said:
okay. thanks. so like a render from planet renders is okayy?

If I pay TBT bells do I get bumped to the front of the list? Just kidding. (Sort of)

Chubsterr i would like a sig with the characters of dialga and plakia fighting in space with the earth in the background and a fading image of giratina also in the background

pokeboy said:
Chubsterr i would like a sig with the characters of dialga and plakia fighting in space with the earth in the background and a fading image of giratina also in the background
Sounds a bit crowded but ill give it a try, no guarantees though poke

Sarah! said:
chubsterr said:
Sarah! said:
okay. thanks. so like a render from planet renders is okayy?
yes planet renders is my favorite.

chubsterr said:
pear40 said:
If I pay TBT bells do I get bumped to the front of the list? Just kidding. (Sort of)
haha nice try bud, but no u gota wait just like everyone else :)
Ah darn it. :p
In that case could I please have a Sig with Perry the platypus in it.
Perry the Platypus
I don't care about the background.
And could it say "The best semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal since Emily the Echidna."

EDIT
Could you please post pone making it? I think I got someone else to do it.

forget that request, if it isnt to late. i would like instead for the sig to be split into thirds with each section, with one being a rocky with little sparks, the other be a fiery floor, and the last being water. with the pokemon Raikou, Entei, and Suicune standing on each platform from left to right. it dosent have to b big.

Back