Tasty Cake
Squashua
Famous Mushroom
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Planet Glow Wand
Space Whale Plush
Blue Rocket Pop
Shooting Star Plush
Just here to show some art I make. It's not Animal Crossing themed but I'll try to post here.
1677004098894.png

I made this during the Big Run event in Splatoon. I'm not very good at salmon run so I only got the bronze decor but it was still kinda fun.
1677004470648.png

Made this just before the new year! I'm still fixated on Star Communicator so I draw fan art for this game alot, and so far into the new year the art will continue☆
1677004688117.png

Speaking of Star Communicator I finally drew a scene for once!! These characters are my original characters and the alien in the front is a famous actor hence the red carpet event and fans. Some of the buildings were referenced from some areas of my old hometown.
1677005089271.png

This was going to be a finished piece but I drew the line art on the sketch layer, and didn't feel like drawing the line art all over again so I just saved it like this. It's a bit of a mood now to be honest.

Just here to show some art I make. It's not Animal Crossing themed but I'll try to post here.
View attachment 484585
I made this during the Big Run event in Splatoon. I'm not very good at salmon run so I only got the bronze decor but it was still kinda fun.
View attachment 484586
Made this just before the new year! I'm still fixated on Star Communicator so I draw fan art for this game alot, and so far into the new year the art will continue☆
View attachment 484588
Speaking of Star Communicator I finally drew a scene for once!! These characters are my original characters and the alien in the front is a famous actor hence the red carpet event and fans. Some of the buildings were referenced from some areas of my old hometown.
View attachment 484589
This was going to be a finished piece but I drew the line art on the sketch layer, and didn't feel like drawing the line art all over again so I just saved it like this. It's a bit of a mood now to be honest.
I adore all of these, your art is so nice! I love the Splatoon piece, but also the two characters in the sketch at the bottom are the cutest things I've ever seen! 😍

I adore all of these, your art is so nice! I love the Splatoon piece, but also the two characters in the sketch at the bottom are the cutest things I've ever seen! 😍
thank you so much that makes me happy to hear! The two characters at the bottom are Selene and Pompom ✨

1678119388609.png

Just a small drawing of my oc Rev. She is based on the nintendo wii (basically like a personification or a gijinka) and I've had her since middle school. Not with this design though, she had changed a lot over the years.
1678119468159.png

This was her first design! the lined area in the top left is an actual picture of a drawing I made of her when I was in 7th grade. Her name was Blue back then btw. I changed her look overtime (and even changed her name to Rev) and now she has her current look. Her personality changed too. She used to be a gentle lady with a bit of a snarky streak, but now she's extroverted, energetic, and sometimes a show off.
1678119788578.png

This ref was made for her current design! Don't have much else to say today, just wanted to post about my oc.

Have not posted in a while due to some PC troubles (that made me format my storage and erase everything on my computer and re install windows) and losing my log in for this site, but now I can start posting again!
1686674013571.png

Just some And-Kensaku fan art <3 There is a minigame where all the robot characters run in a race to represent the amount of results on google a search term got during a certain time and I just wanted to draw some art for it. The two racing each other are Jouhou Asobu (blue) and Nekketsu Hitsuto (red).

1686674282630.png

Started playing Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns lately and was on a guide for all the clothes in the game when I found out you could dress like the marriage candidates if you wanted to. I just thought it was funny that Siluka liked it if you wore her outfit and had to draw it out. The patterns on the dress took a while (double the time since I had to draw the same fit twice).

1686674441079.png

And now just a ref I made for my Star Communicator oc Selene. I don't have much character for them at the moment but I was thinking of making them a dj at a club!

Your art style is so cute!! It reminds me of the little minigame from Thrillville off the Rails called Sparkle Quest.
Thank you sm!! I just looked up the game you talked about and yeah I see the resemblance!!

i can’t believe i’ve never looked in here before, but your art is so cute oh my goodness!! i love your art style so much; it almost reminds me of cartoons i watched when i was a kid, in the best way 💜💜 and selene is so cute!! i love their design 🥹

i can’t believe i’ve never looked in here before, but your art is so cute oh my goodness!! i love your art style so much; it almost reminds me of cartoons i watched when i was a kid, in the best way 💜💜 and selene is so cute!! i love their design 🥹
ahhh thank you so much!! ❤️❤️❤️

I have not posted in a while yet again but now that TBT camp has started I'm alot more active!
1690600732694.png
1690600746141.png

More Star Communicator fan art! I was in a summer kinda mood even though the moment I step out the door of my house its like an oven out there (even at night :< )
1690601057928.png

Have been playing Pikmin 4 lately and found out that my dandori skills are terrible. I am just barely passing the dandori battles in the story mode but I didn't get too far yet and I get the feeling that I'm going to start losing those battles. So I wanted to draw my character as one of the leaflings. (Idk if this counts as a spoiler but it gets the tag)

1690601108864.png

I got into Tamagotchi one night and found out about Nyatchi and I love them! They only show up on the JP gen 2 units (and as a costume in one of the newer releases but that's not Nyatchi proper so I don't count it) but I still love them, they are a cat that likes to make sweaters, how could I not love that. The background is of Tamatown btw

1693420025476.png

Just sum miis. The one on the left is an oc but the one on the right is based on one of the guest miis.
1693420078302.png

PlayStation console gijinkas! The only one I actually have is the PS4 so I had to look up refs for what the other consoles look like.
1693420154550.png

Gameboy Advance SP gijinka! She has the Mobile Adapter GB which was a accessory to connect the GBA (or original GameBoy) to a mobile phone and connect to the Mobile System GB servers that hosted a online service for select games. The characters in the bg are from Starcom: Star Communicator, one of the games that made heavy use of the Mobile System GB. Its a pet raising game/ email game where you could email other users. There was also a feature for two users to marry their pets to each other (well with a 10 yen fee attached).

I think I just used this last paragraph to ramble about Star Communicator again lol

It's art time yoooooo!
1694808386337.png

Made my wii u into a girl because I could lol
1694808689148.png

1694808702851.png

Even more Star Communicator fan art but it's just the alien from the game because I love him. I know he just be stealing (or giving items sometimes) and does not even speak in the game but I still love him! He might be my favorite character at this point idk :D

It's the Halloween season! Made a new pfp to go with the events round the fourm!
1697330845608.png

Was messing around with a marker brush and listing to music when I started thinking about rain. I wanted to draw a rainy day picture
1697330899671.png

Back