Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Just because your not mafia doesn't mean your not yeti.

You're not even trying to defend yourself, why would you be Town over Dolby or Starry?

And try taking a look at the kills happening, calling me yeti is impossible because there probably isn't one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Vote: Ashtot
##VOTE: NO LYNCH as a placeholder

Also looking back, you've only voted for 1 of the wolves. And even then you probably could have just done it because you knew he was going to die.

You didn't vote for either Daniel or Tom, and as for Daniel you were clearly online at the time he was being lynched.

Im really sorry to everyone, I have an assignment due tommorow so I can only really start helping tomoz.

You even did No Lynch for some reason, so that leads me to believe that you wanted to go under the radar.

Um excuse me?! I had a case about Ashtot and that was the sole reason I voted for him. I didn't care what you or anyone else had to say about him because my mind was made up. Starry has done maybe even less than me in terms of in thread posts so I can't really have any judgment over her. I'm always online because I never log out, but it's kinda low that your calling me out on going under the radar when I had real life things happening. What strikes me as odd is how no one says anything about Dinger. he doesn't post but on his profile it says he has been on the forums which means he could still PM, and why would we need replacements on Day 4 unless a game changing role could be modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking back on the kills, there still could be a yeti although Doc is doing a great job.

Um excuse me?! I had a case about Ashtot and that was the sole reason I voted for him. I didn't care what you or anyone else had to say about him because my mind was made up. Starry has done maybe even less than me in terms of in thread posts so I can't really have any judgment over her. I'm always online because I never log out, but it's kinda low that your calling me out on going under the radar when I had real life things happening. What strikes me as odd is how no one says anything about Dinger. he doesn't post but on his profile it says he has been on the forums which means he could still PM, and why would we need replacements on Day 4 unless a game changing role could be modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking back on the kills, there still could be a yeti although Doc is doing a great job.

1.I'm not calling you out because of IRL things, i'm calling you out because you were online and could have voted CMD when you didn't. Thats what I mean as Going under the radar.
2.I've been talking to the Doctor, they haven't saved a single person this game.
3.Dinger has been inactive and with him not being on in several days it means he's probably isn't mafia. With that saying he probably isn't going online to kill anyone.

Not to mention, Dinger had no idea what was even happening AND voted for Tom during the night, thats a towntell.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also before you say that you weren't actually "online" at the time daniel was being lynched, that quote i did of you above is a post you made 20 minutes before CMD was lynched.

I didn't even know Call Me Daniel was being lynched at that time nor what was happening in the game at all.

Haydenn can you make a new account or somethin k thnx
being banned does not excuse you
Wtf did you do boi.

Haydenn can you make a new account or somethin k thnx
being banned does not excuse you
Wtf did you do boi.

Thats against the TBT Rules btw, you should still allow Haydenn to play its only 2 days until he's unbanned

Uh, I'm a bit new to forum Mafia but I've played other forms of Mafia so I'll try my best ^^;;. I'll be replacing Sarnone by the way, I was accepted by Kit.
Could someone please give me a basic rundown of what's happened so far and who is innocent and etc? I would rather not read 100 pages :D

Uh, I'm a bit new to forum Mafia but I've played other forms of Mafia so I'll try my best ^^;;. I'll be replacing Sarnone by the way, I was accepted by Kit.
Could someone please give me a basic rundown of what's happened so far and who is innocent and etc? I would rather not read 100 pages :D

Innocents
====
Me
Ayaya
Piichinu(but they're banned atm, i'll say what they need to say though quick topic atm)
Jacob

Suspects
======
Dolby
StarryWolf
JelloFishXD

So right now JelloFishXD is our main suspect.

Innocents
====
Me
Ayaya
Piichinu(but they're banned atm, i'll say what they need to say though quick topic atm)
Jacob

Suspects
======
Dolby
StarryWolf
JelloFishXD

So right now JelloFishXD is our main suspect.

Okay, thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So when does the day end?

I'm Ness's main suspect :) but the rest kinda follow him so it won't be long til I'm lynched. Hope you have fun!

I'm Ness's main suspect :) but the rest kinda follow him so it won't be long til I'm lynched. Hope you have fun!

If you're town then sorry, but your flip regardless will help anyway.

We outnumber mafia 8-1 so its only a matter of time tbh.

What if an inactive was a yeti and the reason no kills have been happening is because they haven't been on to send them. Well I hope it does help town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope it does, it's probably better to lunch a townie then to mislynch a blue.

What if an inactive was a yeti and the reason no kills have been happening is because they haven't been on to send them. Well I hope it does help town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope it does, it's probably better to lunch a townie then to mislynch a blue.

I unvoted to make sure FelloJish didn't get majority.

So JellyFish, what are your reads?

I find Ayaya kind of suspicious with Tom complimenting her early on for her reads on Jacob and the whole ayayayayayayaya thing, Call Me Daniel also had her in his "green" town section of his reads which isn't much but to me was worth noting, almost all of the CMD's reads have been the opposite, it's not much and I'm not sure if she's already confirmed or not but it's really all I got besides the inactives, why not just nod kill them unless one had a potentially game changing role like yeti, As I said above It might be that if night kills aren't happening that much because on of the killers isn't online to send it in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's Jellofish....

I find Ayaya kind of suspicious with Tom complimenting her early on for her reads on Jacob and the whole ayayayayayayaya thing, Call Me Daniel also had her in his "green" town section of his reads which isn't much but to me was worth noting, almost all of the CMD's reads have been the opposite, it's not much and I'm not sure if she's already confirmed or not but it's really all I got besides the inactives, why not just nod kill them unless one had a potentially game changing role like yeti, As I said above It might be that if night kills aren't happening that much because on of the killers isn't online to send it in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's Jellofish....

Kk JellyFishy, thing is Ayaya is confirmed so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, both Tom and Ashtot were in CMD's Yellow reads, and he called them both town.

Hehe, looks like we have another confirmed townie now.

Me, Ayaya, Haydenn, and Jacob are all confirmed town. The Rolelist was leaked out Day 2 and one of the Mafia probably managed to Copy-pasta it.

I like your signature.

Process of Elimination. Jacob is cleared because of a Town Slip/Inspection, Sarone and Dinger are both inactives and with the fact that kills are still happening it isn't likely that either are mafia. So with that, it has to be Jello/Starry.

Also Dolby, it was a reaction test. I'll judge Dolby as cleared for now.

Btw Dolby sent in the reaction though PM
I'm inactive too? If you had checked before today last time I was on was day 2

Back