Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Very disappointing that you all for believing Ness to be pro-town. You can appear to be pro-town to everyone and be scum. Not only that but I'm being lynch based off Ness' raw emotions with no logical evidence like the case I presented. Very disappointing that because I chose to work alone as a watcher it's leading me to the gallows.

Very disappointing that you all for believing Ness to be pro-town. You can appear to be pro-town to everyone and be scum. Not only that but I'm being lynch based off Ness' raw emotions with no logical evidence like the case I presented. Very disappointing that because I chose to work alone as a watcher it's leading me to the gallows.

tumblr_mschxfiyWG1rivouuo1_500.gif

Sorry for giving you a bad time Tom

- - - Post Merge - - -

"ness calm the fk down"
Why does obs hate me

NIGHT 2
Tom aka Duran Duran aka Distraction Wolf (Consort) was lynched.

You have 24 hours to submit your night actions
I'm on mobile, lying in my bed with a stomachache. OWW.
I'll update the front page later. Little early sry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rly no one is even gonna say anything
Rly
Mmkay

I actually feel a bit bad now about being a jerk about all of this...

sorry Tom.

But aside from that i'm basically proven

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ayaya is proven too

tom rip in pieces
you could've done it with a bit of a better case i promise babe

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey yeti-kun, if your name is dinger can i please get you to be cool and kill ashtot for us? kthxbye
if your name happens to be ashtot, can you please kill dinger?

hey tamsyn, you floating under the radar? what's up? am i still wolf to you </3 ? did you only post because tom told you to via quicktopic?

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you only post your post saying jacob and i were sus but then blaiming it on gut feelings because tom told you to

Well then. Didn't know ther could be two of one role. I started leaning towards Jacob now, Gut feeling.

that's the specific post i was referring to

- - - Post Merge - - -

even if you haven't been on tbt at all for like 30 hours

Yeti pls kill Ashtot
uh so we have Watcher, Doctor, Cop, Coward, Ninja, Godfather, Yeti and I'm assuming 5 townies?

Telling Yeti to kill someone isn't going to work you know

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously who keeps writing these tags

YOU FREAKING POOP FACES

IT IS SO OBVIOUS DOLBY IS SCUM

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW DANGEROUS DOLBY IS?

WE LITERALLY USED TO LYNCH HIM DAY 1 JUST IN CASE HE WAS SCUM SO THAT WE WOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIS CRAP

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM NOT A YETI ALSO SO JUST KILL ME IDC U GUYS ARE FREAKING GARLIC

YOU FREAKING POOP FACES

IT IS SO OBVIOUS DOLBY IS SCUM

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW DANGEROUS DOLBY IS?

WE LITERALLY USED TO LYNCH HIM DAY 1 JUST IN CASE HE WAS SCUM SO THAT WE WOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIS CRAP

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM NOT A YETI ALSO SO JUST KILL ME IDC U GUYS ARE FREAKING GARLIC

SO WHAT ARE YOU
WERE GONNA LYNCH YOU NEXTS PROBS ANYWAY

god DAMN this place goes fast when it comes to posts
Rn my eyes are on Ashtot being wolf tbh

look ashtot i do agree with you that, of the "confirmed" town, dolby is definitely our least-confirmed person--i don't even know why he's confirmed, per se
and, also, ashtot, why in the world haven't you been active? i get that you have a real life and all that jazz--but not all of us know what that is like. can you please explain?

ok friends just doing an iso of dolby and i do not expect to uncover anything but ashtot bringing it up does actually mean something because, tbh, i was thinking the same thing

How many games of forum mafia have you played? 29 according to the wiki
What's the most interesting role in the game to you? Yeti OP
What do you think should be game of the year? Rocket League
What's your favorite food? The blood of my enemies.
Which do you prefer Town or Mafia Mafia
How do you usually act when you're accused of something? Depends on how good the case is and if it has merit. If it's bad, then I refute it. If it's good and has merit, I find people who seen more like carnivorous wolves then I do and try to lynch them.
If you eat stuff of a wensday in Floopurary, what color will it be? Hammy
Not doing the RQS that he probably thinks is a waste of time doesn't seem scummy to me. All that the RQS is designed to do is start and continue discussion and it accomplished that goal. And I'm pretty sure that the post on Ender was a joke post
Yeah, this doesn't really seem serious
Haydenn, if you're gonna softclaim vig, you might as well hardclaim
I don't know why people are going after StarryWolf. All they have are two posts pushing their towniness and I see nothing wrong with stating that you're town. Both town and mafia would do that. They could be considered suspicious for inactivity but a few people don't even have two posts.
The person who I am most suspicious of at this point is Haydenn
This is the first relatively important and serious post that Haydenn has made this game (first three being RQS response and two posts explaining their joke vote on Starry). Rather then try to analyze what is wrong with Ness's post of blu, they just choose to dismiss it by limiting Ness's influence and belittling his attempts. This is something that you would do if you wanted your team to control the course of the game and is a lot like laughing off a case rather then saying what's wrong with it.
This is what initially raised my eyebrows. This is basically an admission to being vig, yeti, or wolf. I assumed that they were softclaiming vig, so I approached them about it .
57 minutes after his "joke" apparently started. Plenty of time to back off of it if they weren't trying to cause confusion. Probably realized the mess they got themselves into and tried to back out.
This.
Anyway, I also want to hear more content from Lucanosa, EnderWiggin, StarryWolf, and JellofishXD
Also Blu Rose, why am I vig/yeti?
dolby can you please explain your apparent case on the easiest person at that point to have done so? kthxbabe
never said you were vig/yeti </3
Why was the bandwagon bad. You could have at least tried to expose the logical flaws in the case.
I can see it as joking around, but you were active in the thread for a solid period of time, why did you back down. More importantly, why did you say that you slipped? One, that would give us nothing but legitimate reactions and not fake scum reactions, and Two, you are directly stating that you're wolf/yeti with that phrase, rather than vig.

Responses in bold
this is a ness-style case; not much to base it off of
and tbh haydenn's response
Why was the bandwagon bad. You could have at least tried to expose the logical flaws in the case.
Well it was so early in the game and we had literally nothing yet atm, and I do not see why he jumped on Blu Rose so quickly.

I can see it as joking around, but you were active in the thread for a solid period of time, why did you back down. More importantly, why did you say that you slipped? One, that would give us nothing but legitimate reactions and not fake scum reactions, and Two, you are directly stating that you're wolf/yeti with that phrase, rather than vig.
I was joking throughout most of it. The quote where I said I know who I'm gonna kill was merely directed to anyone but Ness to get a reaction or not. Obviously I didn't get much of a reaction from him so I said I 'slipped' to see if he would bite, and I guess he did. Well, I got my reaction, I guess not from Ness...
I contradicted being vig, but not yeti/wolf because I am townie/town role, not that I am pushing it
was actually pretty legit m80
yet you kept your suspicions on him
imagine his feels </3
and these are your reasons:
1. Tried to shift direction of game
2. Fake claiming to seem like wolf is sus in any situation
3. Not contributing as well
1. please point this out
2. not really (anybody fakeclaiming scum would be stupid tbh)
3. at this point, none of us had contributed anything
I'm unvoting Haydenn. I can see how his actions make sense from a coward's standpoint. Haydenn's a coward. That means that he is immune to all actions on two occasions that he chooses. Naturally, with this role, he would try to prevent the mafia from killing any one, and indicate that he had a killing role. Both the vigilante and the serial killer would be threats from the mafia's perspective, so they would kill him. But not anticipating them using their ninja hitman kill on him, or them using it with a 50% chance of going through, making them likely wasting a hit. This is a very good plan in theory, but in practice, it isn't. He made himself a lynch candidate, which I had a part in admittedly, so now he's forced to claim as coward and the mafia won't waste kills or blocks on him.
amazing back down though
still didn't invalidate like 2/3 of your points, which were apparently legit to begin with
Ok, so we have three lynch candidates for today. Haydenn, StarryWolf, and Call me Daniel. Obviously I'm not voting for Haydenn and I want my final vote today to matter so that leaves StarryWolf and Call me Daniel.
Now both don't really have stellar gameplay, but I'm going to vote for Daniel because of his inconsistent opinions about Haydenn. He literally changed his opinion on Haydenn right after he claimed coward. This seems to me like scum trying to get rid of a problem, so i'm going to...
##Vote: Call me Daniel
so did you </3
son, i view this as probable bussing
You thought that he had a good defense and seemed to think that he was town
2 things
1.) you actually caught like the largest mistake of call me daniel's i'm surprised i didn't until now
2.) either way, cmd had a good defense--the points you brought up against haydenn weren't exactly the most convicting
Is this good for the most part?

Daniel's reads post, take note of this. Now I can pretty much guarantee that at least one, maybe two, of his "Green" reads are mafia with him. With reads on Ness, who he was highly critical of and I think is town from his behavior, and Haydenn, the coward, as red. I think that the black section of his reads holds nothing of value

Daniel's Green Reads
Dolby (I'm town, probably only included me to reinforce his Haydenn suspicion)
Lucanosa
Blu Rose
Ayaya

Now, none of these people, myself included, have made substantial contributions to the game. I do however, find the inclusion of Lucanosa on this list suspicious. Here's some of the content of Lucanosa's posts.

One, Trojan never asked for roles, just suspicions(I know cause I got one of his pms). Two, how the **** did you come to that conclusion.

If Starry always acts weird, then how is that an alignment tell? How is Jacob acting like he's hiding something, I've looked through his posts and he seems neutral to me.

Wtf is with this.

Ness was the only Blu Rose voter at the time, no one else had posted substantial suspicions on Blu Rose.

I find this particularly telling that this is directed at Ness specifically, rather than both Ness and Call me Daniel, who also started his own RQS and wanted people to answer it. Diverting attention away from a scummate?

Aside from two other one-liners, these are all the posts relevant to the game that Lucanosa has posted.
I find you guilty of accusing Ness of bandwagoning, trying to divert attention away from a scum teammate, and accusing a ton of people with faulty logic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf, part of my partner essay got in there

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait nvm, that was part of my email about the thesis. Still wtf
reading through this a second time, i see something:
Dolby said:
Daniel's reads post, take note of this. Now I can pretty much guarantee that at least one, maybe two, of his "Green" reads are mafia with him.
please explain how you were able to guarantee this, especially because, now that the game has progressed, there is one person left on that list whom I see as unconfirmed: you.
Ness claimed townie and he isn't among my strongest town reads. If Ayaya had been visited last night, she would've had to have been blocked for that to happen, because that is the only non-killing active power the mafia has, and that would've come up in the chat.
oh would you look at that support for tom how cute <3
1) Ness claimed townie and is one of the most town people in the game.
2) You claimed to be watcher and watched Ness visit Ayaya
3) If Ayaya was blocked, which she must of been if your accusations are somehow true, that would've come up in the chat
Let's cast aside all doubt on your scumness. Ayaya, were you roleblocked last night?
aw, more support for tom--
WAIT A SECOND DID YOU CATCH THAT
Ness claimed townie and he isn't among my strongest town reads.
1) Ness claimed townie and is one of the most town people in the game.
hey dolby explain your scummy ass </3
Wait guys, don't let Tom hit majority. We have a full 24 extra hours to talk about suspicions
more support for tom-senpai
GET THE FUKC AWAY FORM MY SENPAI HE'S INME YOU BTICH
If Ayaya wasn't blocked last night, then Tom is 834957% mafia
only reason you add this is because you know ayaya was
I agree, Tom could've easily blocked Ayaya last night if there's a roleblocker on the mafia team and probably claimed them to add legitimancy to his claim. Also, Blu Rose was inspected by the cop and claimed watcher, which is a claim that could be easily tested with a night's actions
change in opinion
Also, Tom has been on my suspicions list since night one while Ness is very high on my list of townreads. Ness is one of the most pro-town players in the game while Tom has been sprouting baseless accusations and insults against players left and right, he gets my vote for sure
change in opinion on tom, reinforcement on change of opinion on ness, dolby's made just as much baseless accusations (albeit not insults) and has been quiet
Was about to point this out as a flaw in your theory
uh-huh sure
i will grant that, when haydenn said the same thing, you reinforced haydenn's post
The thing is though, I know that Tom would claim a blue role as scum whenever possible. I still think that Tom is scum and Ness is my strongest townread
*cries*
the reinforcement of your inconsistencies
Last night was the only opportunity so for this game for the mafia to kill. They were able to kill two people, Trojan and EnderWiggin. Ender is a big threat to any mafia team and he was the first person to voice suspicions on Call me Daniel, a mafia member. He was also the most experienced player in the game. Trojan probably claimed to the wrong person and we don't know exactly who he claimed to.
Also, it is highly likely that Tom is mafia. Tom claimed watcher, which conflicts with Blu Ross's claim of watcher and said that Ness, who has established a town network, was the mafia roleblocker. The thing is Blu rose was checked by the cop last night and is confirmed town. I personally doubt that there are two of any blue roles in this game, so that leaves Tom as our top suspect, since Blu Rose is confirmed (blue could be godfather, but if she was mafia there's only a one in three chance that she would be godfather, if we're assuming that there's four mafia in the beginning).
Please vote for Tom since he is mafia
dolby, did trojan claim to you? i daresay he did
blu ross i like it~

the last post is just stating ashtot is scummy.
if humans are creatures of habit, then ashtot is town

ending notes (sort of a tl;dr but please read the rest):
dolby's scum
- only cases made have been for town
- many inconsistencies, namely his opinions on haydenn and ness and tom
- support for tom (hawt otp), which makes sense from a mafia standpoint
- his claim to town is townie, which always sets off red lights for me tbh
- tom bussed his sorry ass here
everything really makes sense and fits together for dolby to be scum guys

real tl;dr:
please vote for dolby because he is mafia, it would make my day xoxoxo

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah it's night time damn
um
i'mma be dead tomorrow

and please don't dismiss my post as just agreeing with a scummy ashtot because seriously the tom thing was something advocated by tom
i found this myself and i'm surprised ashtot didn't make the case himself ok

dolby can you please explain your apparent case on the easiest person at that point to have done so? kthxbabe
He was the most suspicious person in the game to me at the time.

never said you were vig/yeti </3
vig/yeti dolby
this is a ness-style case; not much to base it off of
and tbh haydenn's response

was actually pretty legit m80
yet you kept your suspicions on him
imagine his feels </3
and these are your reasons:

1. please point this out
who made you in charge, no one is clear yet
In response on Ness's reaction test of Tom with the Blu Rose "wagon".
2. not really (anybody fakeclaiming scum would be stupid tbh)
3. at this point, none of us had contributed anything

amazing back down though
still didn't invalidate like 2/3 of your points, which were apparently legit to begin with
so did you </3
Yes, but between Daniel's two posts with content(4 pages of spam is to much for me to look through though) before and after Haydenn's claim, he abruptly changed from town to his top scumread. Coward's and confirmed town are going to be a problem since there's a high probability that mafia would waste kills, so new scum Daniel thinks "Hey, let's lynch this guy, town's gonna follow right?". Meanwhile, I don't want to kill a blue claim that is directly testable.
son, i view this as probable bussing

2 things
1.) you actually caught like the largest mistake of call me daniel's i'm surprised i didn't until now
2.) either way, cmd had a good defense--the points you brought up against haydenn weren't exactly the most convicting

reading through this a second time, i see something:

please explain how you were able to guarantee this, especially because, now that the game has progressed, there is one person left on that list whom I see as unconfirmed: you.
Well, from what I know about Daniel, he's a noob, and I'm pretty sure that this would be his first game as mafia. Most new wolves would try to make their scummates appear town, so I had some heightened suspicion on his "greenreads".

oh would you look at that support for tom how cute <3

aw, more support for tom--
WAIT A SECOND DID YOU CATCH THAT

hey dolby explain your scummy ass </3
If you actually look into what the first post is saying, you will see that I'm saying that Tom is likely scum in that post, and I'm explaining the implauseiblity of Tom being town. I'm pretty sure that the "he isn't among my strongest townreads" was meant to be "he is among my strongest townreads" but auto correct or something else ****ed it up. Not much of a defense towards that, but I'm pretty sure that I didn't intend to mean that. Also, look at the timestamps. (4:55 and 5:01) do you think I would have changed my opinion so drastically in six minutes.

more support for tom-senpai
GET THE FUKC AWAY FORM MY SENPAI HE'S INME YOU BTICH
I wanted to give the town more time to talk about suspicions. Tom was 99% scum in my eyes and the more time we had to talk the better. Honestly we didn't use that opportunity.

only reason you add this is because you know ayaya was

change in opinion

change in opinion on tom, reinforcement on change of opinion on ness, dolby's made just as much baseless accusations (albeit not insults) and has been quiet
Tom's post about Blu Rose not answering the RQS, which shouldn't be considered a scumtell, since only two questions remotely mattered.

Post about the ineffectiveness of day one lynches

Finally a post that really matters. Only took who 23 hours to post one. Anti-Ness from the very beginning. Also tried to incriminate Trojan the vig for an obvious joke.

I see that you are rather quick to lynch and would rather bandwagon then put any thought into it. Seems scummy to me. No evidence either.

This is referring to Daniel's reads post, which contains a lot of information about players in the game. A large part of my trust in Ness and Haydenn comes from Daniel's "suspicion" of them. You seem rather quick to write it off as insignificant.

That's essentially calling Ender scum. Again, as I said earlier, baseless accusations

Town reads and kill speculation. An ok post.

Only things that really matter here are 2 and 3. You're suspecting Ashtot here because at this point he's dead weight to the mafia and trying to win point with the town. In three, you're trying to get town to stop trusting Ness.

Gee, so much Ness hate. Why didn't you claim earlier instead on later that you saw Ness visit Ayaya.

This is where things start getting interesting.

Also, did Tom ask you if you were roleblocked Ayaya, if so, when?
Wasn't baseless

uh-huh sure
i will grant that, when haydenn said the same thing, you reinforced haydenn's post

*cries*
the reinforcement of your inconsistencies
You will find that my only inconsistency on this issue was my read on ness which I ****ed up when typing

dolby, did trojan claim to you? i daresay he did
blu ross i like it~
Unsure what this is supposed to mean, but probably just me being dumb

the last post is just stating ashtot is scummy.
if humans are creatures of habit, then ashtot is town

ending notes (sort of a tl;dr but please read the rest):
dolby's scum
- only cases made have been for town
If you count Tom as town.
- many inconsistencies, namely his opinions on haydenn and ness and tom
- support for tom (hawt otp), which makes sense from a mafia standpoint
My only "support for Tom" was that one post that you highlighted
Ness claimed townie and he isn't among my strongest town reads. If Ayaya had been visited last night, she would've had to have been blocked for that to happen, because that is the only non-killing active power the mafia has, and that would've come up in the chat.
Which, is apparently saying that Ness isn't among my strongest town reads. Even if I was intentionally meaning that(see above), it isn't being supportive, it's being neutral to ness.
- his claim to town is townie, which always sets off red lights for me tbh
- tom bussed his sorry ass here
He also "bussed you" in that post to
everything really makes sense and fits together for dolby to be scum guys

real tl;dr:
please vote for dolby because he is mafia, it would make my day xoxoxo
My responses in bold

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also dinger, it's night right now. You don't vote at night

its my first week of the semester and im really busy

also dolby is scum so lynch him pls

- - - Post Merge - - -