• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Sarnone, Dinger and Jellofish, Reyy if you see this, can you try to post more? Its hard to tell when you have 1-2 posts or haven't been active in a while...

Alright Tom, Who's town in your eyes?

What are your thoughts on the people who died last night?
Right now? Ayayayayayayyayyyayaayyaayyayyayayyaya, Blu an Dolby (though admittedly that may be wishful thinking).

Deaths seem mostly clear cut. Ender is the obvious threat to Mafia/Yeti. Trojan got around, I don't know who all who eat contacted. Right now you would appear to be a prime subject for mislynch or perhaps we've gotta bluesniper on our hands.. I'm not sure.

Why is ayayayayayayayaya spreading around...

MY LEGACY

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sarnone, Dinger and Jellofish, Reyy if you see this, can you try to post more? Its hard to tell when you have 1-2 posts or haven't been active in a while...

Jello has a history of being inactive, especially as scum. They however posted something few pages ago I believe.

Jello has a history of being inactive, especially as scum. They however posted something few pages ago I believe.
I have a history of being inactive regardless and I posted my suspicions literally an hour ago....

Alright. So i've narrowed it down to these people currently.

-Jacob
-Ayaya
-JellofishXD
-Tom

Tom i'm leaning more towards null town but i need to look more into them. Theres all reasons for these people to be on here but they're what i've narrowed it down to with the information i have. I will make a case on it later but i'm multitasking homework right now.

-Jacob
-Ayaya
-JellofishXD
-Tom

Tom i'm leaning more towards null town but i need to look more into them. Theres all reasons for these people to be on here but they're what i've narrowed it down to with the information i have. I will make a case on it later but i'm multitasking homework right now.

I have the same list as you pretty much + Sarnone and Dinger but idk they've posted next to nothing lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yes maybe ashtot but idk what he's trying to do

-Jacob
-Ayaya
-JellofishXD
-Tom

+ ashtot and inactives?

-Jacob
-Ayaya
-JellofishXD
-Tom

I hope you don't mind me asking again, but what draws you to be suspicious of me?

+ ashtot and inactives?

Ashtot i'd add to the list, forgot about him.

The inactives don't really count for me. Dinger and sarone or whatever his name is don't have enough posts to read them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope you don't mind me asking again, but what draws you to be suspicious of me?

Your posts have plenty of fluff to them, i'm a bit curious about it. I don't really see you as too much as a candidate but i think its worth noting.

You're also calling me out as wolf for trying to defend starrywolf. Which i still don't understand the wagon that happened in the first place. At the time you called me out you said that "me defending starry would be a wolf thing", which at the time i saw as newbish. Until now, i'm starting to see you as a tiny bit suspect. In fact, at that point starry had up to 2 posts. I had this in my canceled Lucanosa ISO, but i didn't post it because he died.

Your posts have plenty of fluff to them, i'm a bit curious about it. I don't really see you as too much as a candidate but i think its worth noting.
Ohh ok I see

You're also calling me out as wolf for trying to defend starrywolf. Which i still don't understand the wagon that happened in the first place. At the time you called me out you said that "me defending starry would be a wolf thing", which at the time i saw as newbish.

Nah I wasn't trying to pin you or anything, but it just striked (stroke?) me as odd that you potentially didn't want to lynch someone who everyone thought was wolfy, you know?

i might not post until tomorrow afternoon cuz i need to prepare for midterms and it starts at midnight : (

but yea lynch starryscum first

how did stan die :(

How many games of forum mafia have you played?

What's the most interesting role in the game to you?
yeti

What do you think should be the game of the year?
what lol

What's your favorite food?
a** jk chicken fingers

How much mafia experience do you have as a whole?
1 game

Which do you prefer Mafia or Town?
Mafia

How do you usually act when you're being accused of something?
Frustrated but I also find it funny
i usually just stay quiet so they can think about what they are saying rather than give them a reaction

If you eat vanilla pudding on a wensday in January, what will the color be?
um white

sorry am studying
um idk no one yet

I dont think thats enough to start a lynch on someone

im not voting until I get a slip or something actually suspicious i guess
its still early

this legit sounds so fake LOL

cool new username : D

voted starrywolf because no one else seems wolfy
will change if need be tho

dinger hasn't been online for about 2-1/2 days.

makes me think he's town and he doesn't have to send an action in

- - - Post Merge - - -

omy what happened

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was replying to blue rose oops

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yea i was gonna make a case on jacob but i got lazy oops

@Haydenn

Thats whats fluffy about his posts. He usually posts one liners, but that defense he made is starting to make me think he's Town.

Updated Suspects list
-Tom
-JellofishXD
-Ashtot

I looked back on Ayaya's posts and i'm starting to think they're a bit town if anything. Same goes to Jacob, i just put him on there for his fluff posts.

Back