• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading [Regional Exclusives/Rares/DLC/Event Items] The Catalog Hunt

Ah there are so many things I need to catalog off this! I can let you catalog the jingle set, spooky set and harvest set but I'll need a little while to list all the things I would like to catalog from you >~< lmk if that is okay! (VM me if I don't reply btw!)

Last edited:
Ah there are so many things I need to catalog off this! I can let you catalog the jingle set, spooky set and harvest set but I'll need a little while to list all the things I would like to catalog from you >~< lmk if that is okay! (VM me if I don't reply btw!)

yes that is good! thank u ! :)

Yay thank you! I just have to take a sec to order them and I'll collect it from the 5pm mail (I'll tt to get everything in a few minutes ^_^) I'll start listing what I need now so I can tell you!

ok! i should be online for about another hour or so, so just lmk! thank u again :)

Bump ~
I've obtained jingle, spooky and harvest series.
Will add at a later time :)

Back