• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop REGAL | CAMPUS | ALPINE | EXOTIC | CLASSIC | ROCOCO | ASTRO & MUCH MORE!!

Hi, Foxy!
Thank you for your order!
100K for the Modern Sofa & Dresser is a good deal. If you would like them by today (and I must Time Travel) then would accepting your 120K offer be fair? Let me know what you would prefer. Today: 120K, Tomorrow: 100K.
Lets please trade in your town, if that's not a problem!

Lets see.. Well, I will trade with you tomorrow but I will pay 120k since people deserve bells : D and trading in my town would not be a problem at all :3. I am going to say that we should trade around 4-5 P.M. EST tomorrow if that is fine with you.

Mayor Name: Autumn
Town: TowneyMoonveil
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Spooky Set
Price Offer: 300k?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: if you can
Any other order inquiries: Do I get a PM when my order is ready?
Any additional requests (such as what town to trade in, if you have a preference): My town is good

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Brie
Town: ShortHil
Requested Item(s)/Set(s):
  • Sleek
  • Alpine
  • Exotic
  • Harvest
  • Spooky
  • Regal
  • Green

Price Offer: 2.1m ( 300k for each set)
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: Doesn't matter to me, I understand mine will take forever lol which is okay with me, its more for trying to complete my catalog.
Any other order inquiries: EDIT// nvm looked again >.< Sorry for my stupid-ness
Any additional requests (such as what town to trade in, if you have a preference, or if you would like refurbishing done!): My town please (unless the order is too big for that) ^_^

If you find my price not very good, let me know please

I also have the neutral wall I can let you catalog for free :]

Last edited:
Hi my name is Sandra town name is wolftown
i need the modern wardrobe, green desk, mush table, and the red tile wall if you have it. Thank you

will 100k be enough?

Hi, Sandra

I can sell you the Green Desk & Modern Wardrobe for 50,000 Bells, if that's fair. If you don't require them by tonight (in other words, I don't need to Time Travel for them, I can discount that price for you).

The Mush Table is an un-orderable item and I currently only have one in my personal collection.
I am willing to sell it to you, however, for 100,000 Bells since it is the only one I have, and I will have to wait until November to get another. Otherwise, I can't fulfill that part of the order. I apologize for that. Let me know if you still want it for that price.

And unfortunately, I do not have the Red Tile Wall in my catalogue for you. I am sorry.

Therefore, if you still want the Modern Wardrobe, Green Desk and Mush Table, the total would be 150,000 Bells. Minus the Mush Table is 50,000 Bells.

Let me know what you would like to do, and how soon you would like your items. I can have them ready for you tonight, if you like.

i would like all three tonight but im not in a hurry please let me know when you would like to trade

Mayor Name: Dylan
Town: London
Requested Item(s)/Set(s):Green Set
Price Offer: 300K (Double since time travel)
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: Yes
Any additional requests (such as what town to trade in, if you have a preference, or if you would like refurbishing done!): None :)

Hi, Dylan, thank you for your Order!
I can have the Green Set to you by tonight, and yes, 300,000 Bells is reasonable. I will be offline in a few minutes for about a half hour or so, but be back on by 9:30pm EST roughly. I would like to trade in your town, if possible. Send me a PM around 10pm EST tonight and let me know when your gate is open. I will contact you around that time to let you know I have all 13 items ready to go (11 furniture pieces, plus wall and floor). :)
Thanks again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Kerri
Town:Toledo
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Regal Set....Harvest Set
Price Offer: 500k for each set?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: No
Any other order inquiries:
Any additional requests (such as what town to trade in, if you have a preference, or if you would like refurbishing done!): My town is good.

Hi, Kerri! Thank you for your order!
500,000 Bells for each set is reasonable, for a total of 1 Million Bells.
I will have your order ready to go by tomorrow, and will PM you when I am ready to deliver them.
Thank you again! PM me tomorrow, after you receive my confirmation that you order is complete, when your gate is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Autumn
Town: TowneyMoonveil
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Spooky Set
Price Offer: 300k?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: if you can
Any other order inquiries: Do I get a PM when my order is ready?
Any additional requests (such as what town to trade in, if you have a preference): My town is good

Hi, Autumn!
I will order your Spooky set (all 11 items, plus wall and floor) tonight and it will be ready for tomorrow no problem.
Most definitely. I will PM you as soon as your order is ready tomorrow, and you can let me know (once you receive that confirmation) when you are free to open your gate!
Thank you for your patronage. :)

Hi, Dylan, thank you for your Order!
I can have the Green Set to you by tonight, and yes, 300,000 Bells is reasonable. I will be offline in a few minutes for about a half hour or so, but be back on by 9:30pm EST roughly. I would like to trade in your town, if possible. Send me a PM around 10pm EST tonight and let me know when your gate is open. I will contact you around that time to let you know I have all 13 items ready to go (11 furniture pieces, plus wall and floor). :)
Thanks again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will have your order ready to go by tomorrow, and will PM you when I am ready to deliver them.
Thank you again! PM me tomorrow, after you receive my confirmation that you order is complete, when your gate is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, Autumn!
I will order your Spooky set (all 11 items, plus wall and floor) tonight and it will be ready for tomorrow no problem.
Most definitely. I will PM you as soon as your order is ready tomorrow, and you can let me know (once you receive that confirmation) when you are free to open your gate!
Thank you for your patronage. :)

That works for me thank you

Mayor Name: Brie
Town: ShortHil
  • Sleek
  • Alpine
  • Exotic
  • Harvest
  • Spooky
  • Regal
  • Green

Price Offer: 2.1m ( 300k for each set)
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: Doesn't matter to me, I understand mine will take forever lol which is okay with mine, its more for trying to complete my catalog.
Any other order inquiries: EDIT// nvm looked again >.< Sorry for my stupid-ness
Any additional requests (such as what town to trade in, if you have a preference, or if you would like refurbishing done!): My town please (unless the order is too big for that) ^_^

If you find my price not very good, let me know please

I also have the neutral wall I can let you catalog for free :]

Hi! Thanks for your order!
2.1 Million for all 7 sets, wall & floor included, is reasonable, especially with your patience that your order may take some time. That being said, I can't see it taking longer than 2 days to get everything. You will get a PM from me as soon as all your sets are ready.

Logistically, however, this is a large order. It includes 77 pieces of furniture and 7 walls and 7 floors. Therefore, I am making the exception that it would probably be best to either split up the order (like I deliver one set at a time, and you pay me 300K at a time) OR, for ease's sake, (and this is my preference) I will allow you to come to my town to pick up your order (since all those items can't fit in my locker!). How does that sound to you? I know you prefer that I come to your town, which is fine if I split up your order. Let me know what option you choose, and we will do that. :)

Thank you also in advance for your Neutral Wall! That helps a lot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would like all three tonight but im not in a hurry please let me know when you would like to trade

Hi, again!

Sure, I can sell you all 3 items tonight. Within the next hour or two at the latest. I will do my very best. I will PM you when I am ready, and you can let me know when your gate is open. Thanks for your patronage!

Hi! Thanks for your order!
2.1 Million for all 7 sets, wall & floor included, is reasonable, especially with your patience that your order may take some time. That being said, I can't see it taking longer than 2 days to get everything. You will get a PM from me as soon as all your sets are ready.

Logistically, however, this is a large order. It includes 77 pieces of furniture and 7 walls and 7 floors. Therefore, I am making the exception that it would probably be best to either split up the order (like I deliver one set at a time, and you pay me 300K at a time) OR, for ease's sake, (and this is my preference) I will allow you to come to my town to pick up your order (since all those items can't fit in my locker!). How does that sound to you? I know you prefer that I come to your town, which is fine if I split up your order. Let me know what option you choose, and we will do that. :)

Thank you also in advance for your Neutral Wall! That helps a lot!

We can do it in your town ^_^
I will just be on my second character to fit it in my locker, haha
Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by pappylon View Post
Mayor Name: Kerri
Town:Toledo
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Regal Set....Harvest Set
Price Offer: 500k for each set?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: No
Any additional requests (such as what town to trade in, if you have a preference, or if you would like refurbishing done!): My town is good.

Sounds good...will be watching for the PM

Lets see.. Well, I will trade with you tomorrow but I will pay 120k since people deserve bells : D and trading in my town would not be a problem at all :3. I am going to say that we should trade around 4-5 P.M. EST tomorrow if that is fine with you.

That is very generous of you, thank you :) I can arrange to meet you in your town at 4-5pm EST no problem. :) You will hear from me via Private Message before then though, confirming that your order is ready to go!

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can do it in your town ^_^
I will just be on my second character to fit it in my locker, haha
Thank you!

Thanks!
And using a second character isn'l a problem.
Since this is a huge transaction (and I do this with any trade anyway, but just to reassure you) you are not expected to pay anything until all items you ordered have been dropped and confirmed by you that everything you ordered is there. When you arrive in my town, I will have all the items surrounding the Train Station area, in 7 clear groups of 13 items (one for each set), all set and ready to go so you can check them, for an easier, faster transaction. :)

Wow! Looks like you're doing very well! I'm glad for you! :) Could I get a Stripe Bathroom sink, and Stripe shelf from you? I'll pay 10K, and I can PM you my town name / mayor name if you need it.

Last edited:
Wow! Looks like you're doing very well! I'm glad for you! :) Could I get a Stripe Bathroom sink, and Stripe shelf from you? I'll pay 10K, and I can PM you my town name / mayor name if you need it.

Hi!

Thank you sooo much :) Its hard work, but I enjoy helping people fill their catalogue. :)

How soon would you like your two items? 10,000 Bells is just fine. :) When you get the chance, PM me with your Mayor Name/Town Name, when you would like your items by, and when you would like me to come to your town to drop them off (for instance what time you plan to be around tomorrow). When I get your PM, we can exchange FCs and trade!

Thank you for your patronage!

Mayor Name: Vesuvius
Town: tropima
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): harvest, minimalist, green, blue, spooky, classic, sleek (sorry for this crazy order!)
Price Offer: 2m? (This is totally negotiable)
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: Yes but not if you can't lol would like by tomorrow afternoon :)
Any additional requests (such as what town to trade in, if you have a preference, or if you would like refurbishing done!): my town is fine because of the large order. I don't have much closet space LOL

Mayor Name: Miriam
Town: Pallet
- Alpline bed
- Classic buffet
- Classic vanity
- Classic wardrobe
- Exotic screen
- Exotic table
- Green bed
- Green counter
- Green lamp
- Green table
- Green wardrobe
- Regal armoire
Price Offer: 150k
Any other order inquiries: I can let you catalogue my cabin series! I see you need a few to complete it.
Any additional requests: my town is fine!

Mayor Name: Vesuvius
Town: tropima
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): harvest, minimalist, green, blue, spooky, classic, sleek (sorry for this crazy order!)
Price Offer: 2m? (This is totally negotiable)
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: Yes but not if you can't lol would like by tomorrow afternoon :)
Any additional requests (such as what town to trade in, if you have a preference, or if you would like refurbishing done!): my town is fine because of the large order. I don't have much closet space LOL

Hi! Thank you for your order!
That's 7 sets, a total of 77 Furniture Pieces, 14 Floors and 14 Walls. That's a lot of pieces to get done by tomorrow afternoon!
If you want the pieces by tomorrow afternoon (no later than 3pm EST) I will have to ask that the price me raised from 2 Million to 4 Million - or is that too much? My reasoning being that it will require a lot of Time Travelling back and forth to order all the sets, which puts my town at risk to do multiple times, but a risk I am willing to take if the demand is high enough. I CAN Time Travel, but it will just cost extra. So far people have paid double their initial offer. Is 4 Million reasonable?

Also.... we have 2 options to logistically manage an order THIS huge!
1. We do the trade in my town (an exception to the rule, but my preference in cases like these). I have the items laid out for you ahead of time in neatly organized groups of 13 (one group for each series) so you can confirm its all there before you pay for anything.
1. We do the trade in your town, in which I may have to make multiple trips, and we split the order up into smaller portions and I travel back & forth and you buy each set individually as I come and go. (also equally practical for me).

Let me know which option you feel is best. If you choose Option 2, we can work out that you pay 1/7 of the overall cost you decide on for each series I bring in. In the case of 4 Million Bells, it would be roughly 571,430 per set. Again, the inflated price has a lot to do with the urgency of the order. But I am determined to fill my end of the bargain, and meet your time frame, which I believe is do-able.

If something comes up and I cannot get your full order to you by 3pm EST tomorrow, we have a few options as well.
You buy the sets I have ordered so far, individually, at a reduced cost, and get the rest later on tomorrow evening.
Or you buy all sets together for your initial suggested price of 2 Million later on tomorrow evening.

Like I said, I am determined to fill your order, and all others, as swiftly as possible!

Many thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Miriam
Town: Pallet
- Alpline bed
- Classic buffet
- Classic vanity
- Classic wardrobe
- Exotic screen
- Exotic table
- Green bed
- Green counter
- Green lamp
- Green table
- Green wardrobe
- Regal armoire
Price Offer: 150k
Any other order inquiries: I can let you catalogue my cabin series! I see you need a few to complete it.
Any additional requests: my town is fine!

Hi, Miriam! Thank you for your order!
Okay. Your price is reasonable, especially when you offer to assist me with the Cabin Series as well! :D I love that you're willing to help with that.
I can't remember off the top of my head what pieces I am missing. I know I have the wall & rug. As well as the 5 pieces I listed, so I am missing 6 Pieces total.
If you could provide me with those other six pieces (and list them for me please, just so I can double check in my catalogue if I need them or not!) and 150,000 Bells, I would be more than happy to fill your order in a timely fashion.
How quick would you like these items? Is tomorrow afternoon fine? (No later than 3pm EST?)

Thanks for your patronage!

I was going to quote your text but I don't want to spam the page xD

My order doesn't HAVE to be done by tomorrow night, I don't want to rush you :) I can wait a day or more if that is better for you. Tuesday I will be unavailable most of the day probably (not confirmed yet) and Thursday is my birthday so I won't be on at all. Anywhere between that time frame is fine with me :) I just said tomorrow afternoon because most times when I order sets, people tend to forget my order :( however, if you are able to get this order done by tomorrow afternoon, I am willing to pay 4m!

As for the transaction-- I could go to your town but I probably won't have enough space in my storage, so I will have to come back I think! And I could just pay through your retail! I prefer to pickup anyway, so I hope we can make that method work lol

Hi, Miriam! Thank you for your order!
Okay. Your price is reasonable, especially when you offer to assist me with the Cabin Series as well! :D I love that you're willing to help with that.
I can't remember off the top of my head what pieces I am missing. I know I have the wall & rug. As well as the 5 pieces I listed, so I am missing 6 Pieces total.
If you could provide me with those other six pieces (and list them for me please, just so I can double check in my catalogue if I need them or not!) and 150,000 Bells, I would be more than happy to fill your order in a timely fashion.
How quick would you like these items? Is tomorrow afternoon fine? (No later than 3pm EST?)

Thanks for your patronage!

You need:
- Cabin armchair
- Cabin bed
- Cabin bookcase
- Cabin chair
- Cabin table
- Cabin wall clock

and tomorrow is fine! Just pm me, I'll be home all day :)

Note before I give you my order: I am starting a new town today but a very kind person is holding my 7 million and something bells, so I will have the money for you at some point. Take as long as you need picking up the items, it might take me a day to get the money back!!! Also, all the town info below (mayor name, town name etc) will be the correct names (I have made them up already).

My order form:

Mayor Name: Cara
Town Name: Talis
Requested item(s)/set(s): FULL harvest set plz and FULL princess set.
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items sooner: No. Take as long as you need :D
Any other order inquiries: Do you have any items from the sloppy set?
Any additional requests: My town if possible!!

Ummm....I'm really, really bad at pricing, tbh I mightv not even have enough bells for all that...2 million is way too low, isn't it...ummm....3 million? Tell me if I'm going crazily low, I'll up it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: I've looked at other people's offers and I'm thinking of maybe dropping it down to 2.5million? Whatever, actually, I don't mind!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I'm going offline now to start up my new town, but I'll try to come on every hour. Please PM me if you accept my order or not, I find myself getting super stressed when I keep checking threads every 2 mins. Thanks.

Back