• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 🎀 Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

How much For each item?

Sandy:
>Cupcake
>Fancy Tea Set

Vivian:
Basic Trash Can

Claude:
Cup of Tea
Donut Box
Glass Teapot

Celeste:
>Cleste's Ribbon

Stella:
>Bowl Sink

Ok, let me see.... how's 4 btb? It will take about 15-25 minutes, if that's ok with you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*4 btb for all! sorry, i just realized it looked like 4 btb each.

Done! here is my FC
2251-8930-8204

Let me know when you're ready.

Just to be clear, because I'm new and don't want confusion or misunderstanding, Btb = 4 Tree Bell Currency or is it something else?

Last edited:
Hey I have added your FC and am ready to go! (sorry for the super late response)
No problem, I'll open.

Done! here is my FC
2251-8930-8204

Ok, I forgot that since I don't have the second floor of the museum unlocked yet, I can't scan in Celeste with the town, I'm using. Let me switch towns.

I just realized I have to update my system since I haven't played in sooo long, give me 10ish minutes

no problem. i 'll gather items for kuriboh then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, Kuriboh, do you want delivery or pick up, it will take two trips no matter what since I had to use two towns.

Whichever more convenient for you. I can pickup but I'm fine either way.

Also btb means tree bell forum bells right?

Done! here is my FC
2251-8930-8204

Just to be clear, because I'm new and don't want confusion or misunderstanding, Btb = 4 Tree Bell Currency or is it something else?

It is bell tree currency, would you prefer in-game bells?

Whichever more convenient for you. I can pickup but I'm fine either way.

Also btb means tree bell forum bells right?

Ok, I'll open Chapman! Then I'll open Redbow for the other stuff and for Merangue!

Ok according to btf I payed the btb. let me know if it got transferred or if I made a mistake and when I can pick up the rest. xd

Sorry for the confusion, I'm opening for the rest of your items in Redbow, so come on by.
I'll be opening my other town soon for a giveaway, so I'll let you know so you can pick up whatever you want. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I received the bells, thank you!

Hello again!
My apologies for bother you again. I would like to request Lucky please.

Last edited:
Back