recurring dreams?

People turning against me, and people leaving me, and people dying. I hate those; I wake up all numb and I try to remember if they're still with me, or against me, or gone.

I used to have this real creepy dream about going into surgery and being waking up in the theater and no one was there (no nurses, surgeons ect;) and I'd have to walk out of the hospital in scrubs to find my family. I had it about 3 times i think?

I have recurring nightmares about having to go back to high school for some reason. I probably have these nightmares because my senior year didn't go so well GPA-wise.

I had a dream of going to jail and escaping it 3 times in a row once,

I also had a dream of an old friend that I miss and can't see anymore. I had it maybe like 3 nights in a row, she was just in it and we were hanging out

Since college started on Monday I haven't gotten any sleep. I keep dreaming I'm in this Star Wars environment and constantly am on the alert. I can't block the dream thinking of something else either.

I keep having this dream of being in some big school.
It was mainly focused in some office, but I'm not entirely sure.

i literally always have a dream that i bite into an apple and when i pull it away from my mouth all my teeth break off and are stuck in it ;o;
i don't bite into apples normally any more i always cut them up before i eat them now hahaha

Last edited:
I had a recurring dream about having a sloth (not like birthing a sloth but owning one), it wasn't the exact same dream. But it went on for only a few nights and those were the few nights that I actually remembered my dreams. Why a sloth though I have no idea.

I've been having the same dream for three nights now. I pick up where the last dream stops. It's weird.

It's basically a dream where in my basement, I get tied up in Ursula's tentacles and my boyfriend has to come and save me. It's the weirdest thing.

Back