• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Raymond is in boxes [Closed]

Natzeky

Petite
Bells
Feedback
100% (44) +
So, Raymond is leaving my bfs town like right now; it's going to be a fast auction tho cause he's leaving at 5 am 🤔
We're mainly looking for NMT, but Marshal would be a buyout for this little guy.
I'll be around here, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG-20200426-WA0024.jpg
    IMG-20200426-WA0024.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I know this isn’t much but I’ll say 70 NMT and I can give whatever you want in IGBs lol why not try, I wish I could offer more but spent over 100 NMT looking for him today ;-;

I can trade you Marshal, but I have an open plot rn so I'd have to take Raymond first. Lmk!

How many nmt are you looking to trade him for, if he is still available? Id love to make an offer!

I can get you marshal on Wednesday! I have his amibo coming! :0
Post automatically merged:

And I have a other amibo too!
I know this isn’t much but I’ll say 70 NMT and I can give whatever you want in IGBs lol why not try, I wish I could offer more but spent over 100 NMT looking for him today ;-;
I'll note that offer ! Thanks (^:
Hi! Because hes leaving today I'd like to have him go asap. But thanks a lot!

I can do 150 NMT and I have an open plot
You'd be the hb if the Marshal deal can not go through!

How many nmt are you looking to trade him for, if he is still available? Id love to make an offer!
Hi! I'm just looking for enough tickets so I can embark on an adventure for Marshal tbh lol

I can trade you Marshal, but I have an open plot rn so I'd have to take Raymond first. Lmk!
I'd like to take marshal first tho, if thats ok with you? I do have a free plot and because of WiFi ratings it'd be more assuring for me. If you're ok with that then it'd be a yes

Back