• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Marshal in boxes today - Free to good home

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 1 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Marshal

Vers

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Howdy,

I have Marshal leaving my island, in boxes today. Fully original, ungifted, no catchphrases or greetings, original house. Free to the first person to let me know they want him and is available to collect him today.

I'll be around mostly all day today, in PST timezone.

Howdy,

I have Marshal leaving my island, in boxes today. Fully original, ungifted, no catchphrases or greetings, original house. Free to the first person to let me know they want him and is available to collect him today.

I'll be around mostly all day today, in PST timezone.
I’d like to have Marshal join my island!

I’d like to have Marshal join my island!
Sounds great - I hope he's happy on your island!

I've set the Dodo code and given you permission to view it, I think - If I messed up, let me know and I'll DM it to you. I'm back and forth between a few things at the moment so I might not be near my switch when you pop by - I left an arched tile path straight to Marshal's house

Sounds great - I hope he's happy on your island!

I've set the Dodo code and given you permission to view it, I think - If I messed up, let me know and I'll DM it to you. I'm back and forth between a few things at the moment so I might not be near my switch when you pop by - I left an arched tile path straight to Marshal's house
All set! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back