• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Raymond! (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason: I know a lot of people find Raymond overrated but despite the popularity I still find his character hilarious. I love cats irl so tbh the more cat villagers the better in my book lol.
Something good that happened today: :"^) this guy I've known for a few years finally confessed to me (I have mutual feelings).

I'd love to have Raymond because I made a mistake on a mystery island last week. I found him there but I closed the game and it didnt save. Also, since the day is pretty early for me still (9 am!) nothing really great has happened yet. HOWEVER, someone gave me a free Judy yesterday so theres that!

Hi! Thank you SO MUCH for doing this giveaway <3 I'd like to enter, please!

1. Why do you want Raymond?
I've been wanting Raymond since Nintendo announced the new villagers! At first, I was drawn to his design, because he reminds me of Tsukishima Kei, one of my favorite characters from the anime Haikyuu! <333 But after watching gameplay videos, I also enjoyed his personality a lot and I love that he likes cute things, such as the maid dress :D I've spent all NMT I got so far looking for him on the islands, but with no luck... And I still don't have 400~1000 NMT to buy him, so I'd be really happy if I could get him! Of course, I'd never let go of him!

2. What is something good that happened to you today? (It can be anything IRL or online)
A user from TBT just crafted some cherry blossom items for me, I'm really happy ;w; <3 My island is in the south hemisphere, so it's still autumn here~

Thanks again!

1. Raymond has been really growing up on me and i still have no cat villager so i think he will be perfect!
2. I reached red rank in dead by daylight. Its a big achievement for me lol

Reason: I really adore his heterochromatic eyes and that he'll match a character to the theme I'm trying to make with my island. Also, he's a cat, which is my top favorite animal within the game :D

Something good that happened today: My package, which supposedly should have arrived in a few days, got delivered today. I was very happy about that haha. *Oooooo and one more thing! Today marks the day I should have graduated from undergrad edu and walked the stage. Despite this current crisis, I was more than happy to receive all the care and support from people who were still by my side through text, email, etc. ~Class of 2020~ XD

Last edited:
1. I have nowhere near the amount of riches to buy Raymond, but I would really like him because I just think he looks really nice. He's become somewhat of a comfort character to me, and having him on my island would really brighten up my day. I love his glasses and his eyes and his smug personality, and having him on my island and seeing him interact with the other islanders would probably inspire me to do more creative things. I'm a writer, and I haven't written fanfiction for ACNH yet, but that may very well change. I know that my sister would love to see him on my island too!

2. I finally got myself to study for my learner's permit test today and have passed all of the practice tests! I go to the DMV tomorrow to take it, I'm a bit nervous but I know it's important for me to learn how to drive so I can live independently.

Thank you, everyone, that entered. You all are amazing and deserve many good things! I hope you all have a great Friday.

The winner has been contacted and keep your eyes posted. I may host another giveaway soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back