Rate the song above you!

7.5/10 Wow, pretty damn good! Has great feel-good vibes.

7/10. It's a pretty nice, laid back tune with a highly memorable guitar melody. I haven't ever been a big fanatic of Southern/Country Rock, but The Allman Brothers are alright with me.

5.5/10 Doesn't seem too bad, I'd probably have to be REALLY in the mood to enjoy it a bit more though.

Hey, I already know this song (and album)! 7/10. A cool one although there are other tracks on A Social Grace that I like better such as "I Remember" and "Halo Of Thorns". I once suggested that album to an internet associate and he said that he liked the music but the vocals kind of ruined it for him.

^Strange, I think the vocals are one of the best parts! Anyways... 7.5/10 I rather like it, pretty chill!

haha this song has good memories for me so i have to say like 8/10

"Video Unavailable"

Guess I'll let someone else take this turn (I could just post another song and continue the game, but then your song will get ignored).

2 fun facts:
Composer is Stuart Chatwood who did the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time trilogy
Voice is that of Wayne June who does lots of H.P. Lovecraft audiobooks

Last edited:
I've never been too keen on that song, but I don't really despise it though, and the girl has a nice, sultry voice. I'd probably give it a 5/10. Going to go with Candlebox's "Far Behind", since I heard it playing on the radio a short while ago and I don't have any specific song in mind right now.

One of my internet associates that I met various years ago is absolutely OBSESSED with The Bangles (especially Susanna Hoffs), so whenever I hear their music I'm typically always reminded of him, ha ha. Anyway, "Eternal Flame" is another song I'm already familiar with, and it's definitely a pleasant ballad. 7/10.

Yes, that is one of Yngwie's slower, more emotive songs (I love how it integrates segments of Albinoni's "Adagio In G Minor").

I'll do both of the songs above me, starting with Psydye's. Alestorm is a band I've heard about for awhile, but never listened to, since their name and the whole "Pirate Metal" gimmick don't really interest me. Finally listening to the featured song, I'll say that while I'm not entirely impressed, it's actually satisfactory enough. 6/10.

As for the Mr. Cheese song, the music was catchy and the lyrics sounded amusing. Rating upon first listen, I'd also give it a 6/10 (although it could be upgraded to a 7 with more listens).

Brace yourself, things are about to get ugly (and noisy).

SWANS - Right Wrong

Last edited:
I've heard about the Swans but never actually listened to them. Interesting music. 6.5/10

Back