• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Rate the Avatar above You.

nope, I am one myself, I've played the majority of the games. My favorite is still OG Zelda lol, botw was great tho
7/10 for literally the same reason but I like the art xD

welp here is one thing idc if your tired of seeing Loz avatars that I use and I use them the most because all my three towns are zelda towns so there.

user above:
even idk where its from but i'll still say 9/10

welp that makes me want to remove my avatar

7/10

- - - Post Merge - - -

there I got rid of it even idk what you were talking about her face because to me her face seemed just fine and no one else talked about it.

Bayonetta is fantastic

Also 7/10, you should get the avatar width extension so it can be higher quality!! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

welp that makes me want to remove my avatar

7/10

- - - Post Merge - - -

there I got rid of it even idk what you were talking about her face because to me her face seemed just fine and no one else talked about it.

Whoa boi no need to blow things out of proportion lol

Bayonetta is fantastic

Also 7/10, you should get the avatar width extension so it can be higher quality!! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoa boi no need to blow things out of proportion lol

Plz stop calling me a boy cause I'm a girl and I removed my zelda avatar because maplesilver didn't like her face.

user above me:
9/10

8/10, it's adorable! The expression is sweet and Flareon is just generally nice to see since it's so fluffy.

Back