Rate my Team

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
I wanna see if its bad or not... be harsh.

:D

Turtwig
Geodude
Pachirisu X --> ?
Buneary X --> Chimecho
Hoothoot
Remoraid

Which should turn out to be...

Torterra (Grass/Ground)
Golem (Rock)
Blankness (?)
Chimecho (Psychic)
Noctowl (Flying/Normal)
Octillery (Water)

I just started out with a blank slate, so I just wanna see if I get it all down good. I try to make my team vary though... I also put them order from when I catch them.

You don't really need the Lopunny, you'd do better with an ice, ghost, dark, steel, or Psychic type there...

What if Lopunny was replaced with Chimecho? It has a pretty god Special Attack, seeing how its Psychic.

Also, Noctowl is probably gonna hurt you as well, seeing as any electric or ice Pokemon will defeat it with ease, and it has no real benefit to your team, compared to a psychic or ice or fire or some other type Pokemon.

I would replace Remoraid with a stronger Water-type, I've found that Golducks or Gyarados (If you can put up with Magikarp) work well. I would also replace Pahirisu with Shinx, Luxray is definetly one of the better Electric-type Pokemon out there. Swap Hoothoot with a Starly (Staraptors are strong and fast) or Zubat (I just like Crobats XD). And it may help to replace Geodude and Lopunny with a Fire, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, etc. Normal isn't very useful in many storyline battles, and Torterra should provide you with all the Ground-power you need.

Back