Selling RARE items - Sanrio, 7/11, Sloppy, Island, Hybrids, Random Special, Gracie

Alyx

Covered in bees
Bells
Switch
6631-3882-4998
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (280) +
Okay, so it's been a year since I've played Animal Crossing: New Leaf and I'm selling everything. My 3DS has long been shelved and I'm likely to never play New Leaf again.

These lists are far too long and I haven't the patience to list them all, so I will break it down.

I have the 7/11 Series (excluding Clerk's Shirt and 24-Hour Shop Model) and full Sloppy series and I'm looking for TBT for them. I am uncertain what they are worth anymore.

I have many furniture items from Card, Gorgeous, Sweets, and Princess (many of them are full sets).

I have Sanrio items (from all of the sets). I am looking for TBT for them. There are some missing (the clothing items from Marty's Pompompurin; the clothing items from Chai's Cinnamoroll; The clothing items from Chelsea's My Melody; Rilla's Hello Kitty Dress, hat & shoes).

I have hundreds of special/unoderable/rare items. You are welcome to select up to 16 of them for 50 TBT (or whatever seems fair, they're pretty rare/hard to find/difficult to obtain in NA).

I have hundreds upon hundreds of random items, music & gyroids scattered around my town. You are welcome to pick up as many as you'd like. For the random items, 5 TBT for every pocketfull.

I have hundreds upon hundreds of hybrid flowers - you'll have to come see. 5 TBT per pocketfull. You can come back as many times as you'd like!

Basically this is a "come over and look at what I have" type sale because I have so many items. After all items are sold or otherwise gone, I'll cycle out these popular but very unoriginal villagers: MARSHAL, LOLLY, JUNE. I am taking reservations for these villagers, so as soon as they ping, I'll get them in boxes, and they're yours. After those villagers are gone, the town will be deleted, never to be seen or heard from again.

If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask. Again, these lists are very long, so please consider coming over and checking out the goods.

Could I come look at what Items you have?? I also would like the sloppy set please! How much TBT would you like for the sloppy set??
Post automatically merged:

Could I come look at what Items you have?? I also would like the sloppy set please! How much TBT would you like for the sloppy set??
I would also like to look/get some hybrid flowes

My friend code is 1049-4767-1834
Town name: erion
Mayor: miles
Sub characters: mimi, miso, mikui
Timezone: Eastern time, USA (ET, USA)
I’m online from 8 am to noon on weekdays and weekends I’m online pretty much all day

I would also like to look/get some hybrid flowes

My friend code is 1049-4767-1834
Town name: erion
Mayor: miles
Sub characters: mimi, miso, mikui
Timezone: Eastern time, USA (ET, USA)
I’m online from 8 am to noon on weekdays and weekends I’m online pretty much all day

Sure thing! I'll be available tomorrow (Wednesday) or Friday, and available all day Saturday, if you don't mind the wait. I'm not sure what the sloppy set is worth in TBT

Sure thing! I'll be available tomorrow (Wednesday) or Friday, and available all day Saturday, if you don't mind the wait. I'm not sure what the sloppy set is worth in TBT
I’ll be available at 7 am Eastern time, Usa (ET, USA) to about 11 am tomorrow. Idk what your timezone is

I’ll offer 8 TBT for the whole sloppy set?

I’ll definitely be getting at least 2 pockets full of flowers. I’ll get 16 rare items as well. I’ll offer 40 tbt for the 16 rare items?

Could I get my 2 melody walls & floors, 2 pompompurin floors & walls, 2 cinnamon parasols and 2 kerokerokeroppi walls & floors? I’ll offer 15 tbt for all of it

I can also do friday or Saturday morning if it’s easier for you. I’m usually on in the mornings. At like 7 am to noon. I’ll also be available all day today

I’ll be available at 7 am Eastern time, Usa (ET, USA) to about 11 am tomorrow. Idk what your timezone is

I’ll offer 8 TBT for the whole sloppy set?

I’ll definitely be getting at least 2 pockets full of flowers. I’ll get 16 rare items as well. I’ll offer 40 tbt for the 16 rare items?

Could I get my 2 melody walls & floors, 2 pompompurin floors & walls, 2 cinnamon parasols and 2 kerokerokeroppi walls & floors? I’ll offer 15 tbt for all of it

I can also do friday or Saturday morning if it’s easier for you. I’m usually on in the mornings. At like 7 am to noon. I’ll also be available all day today
In total (tbt) my offers stand at 73 tbt if you find everything acceptable

Last edited:
(ignore, saw newer shop thread and posted there instead)

Last edited:
Back