• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Random unorderables, oderables, nintendo, etc...

Ah... You have a lot of the last items I need cataloged...
I need a cement mixer, mop, skeleton, sleek sofa, and a sword. That feels like a lot to ask for though...

Id also be interested in the saharah desert if that's still around. I'll pay what ever you want for the items! Seriously I'd go 500k plus for the orderables, I know it's troublesome. Sorry if I'm asking for too much! Dx

Ah... You have a lot of the last items I need cataloged...
I need a cement mixer, mop, skeleton, sleek sofa, and a sword. That feels like a lot to ask for though...

Id also be interested in the saharah desert if that's still around. I'll pay what ever you want for the items! Seriously I'd go 500k plus for the orderables, I know it's troublesome. Sorry if I'm asking for too much! Dx

not a problem at all :p pay what you'd like for the orderables and yes i do still have the desert, my list is usually pretty up to date :p i'm not sure how much it goes for but you can offer on it if you'd like :) i just have a few more trades to do before i can order the items for you

Last edited:
not a problem at all :p pay what you's like for the orderables and yes i do still have the desert, my list is usually pretty up to date :p i'm not sure ho much it goes for but you can offer on it if you'd like :) i just have a few more trades to do before i can order the items for you

Thank you! And no rush! Could I offer 550k for all of it? I'm not trying to be cheap I'm just bad at prices so tell me if it's too low!

Thank you! And no rush! Could I offer 550k for all of it? I'm not trying to be cheap I'm just bad at prices so tell me if it's too low!
i'm not too good at prices either but i think that's more than enough :)

Last edited:
Hi there, I would love to buy these for 100k:

-coat hanger
-computer desk
-copy machine
-flat-screen tv
-editor's desk
-ebony piano
-kitchen corner
-minimalist chair
-minimalist sofa
-minimalist bed

And the next requests also 100k:
-washing machine
-water cooler
-stove
-super toilet
-trash can
-salad bar
-bathroom sink
-crew's monitor
-deluxe washer
-conveyor-belt sushi

Also, can I get the Black roses x20 for 300k?
If the pricing is not right... just let me know!

Last edited:
I have cloche hat and smal silk hat, I would trade them for dolphin :)
sure, i'll vm you when i'm able to trade
Hi there, I would love to buy these for 100k:

-coat hanger
-computer desk
-copy machine
-flat-screen tv
-editor's desk
-ebony piano
-kitchen corner
-minimalist chair
-minimalist sofa
-minimalist bed

And the next requests also 100k:
-washing machine
-water cooler
-stove
-super toilet
-trash can
-salad bar
-bathroom sink
-crew's monitor
-deluxe washer
-conveyor-belt sushi

Also, can I get the Black roses x20 for 300k?
If the pricing is not right... just let me know!
yep, that's all fine but i won't be able to trade for a little while, i'll vm you when your items are all ready
10 gold roses for 30 TBT :)
sure, sounds good :) just send the TBT when you're able and i'll VM you when i'm able to trade, i'm not feeling great at the moment

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh okay, then 5m for all (including gold roses?)
i'm selling 10 gold roses and 20 black to other people but i can give you all my other hybrids for 4m if that's ok with you

Last edited:
Back