• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Random items! Unorderables and more! + [Buying] Wishlist (Paying in TBT)

Out of your wishlist I have:
Exotic Screen
Outdoor Bath

I can give you them for free!
Do you have anything on my wishlist that you dont want and I can pay tbt for them? Wishlist

Thank you :)

Hello I dont think you're online but I added you and sent the bells for the abd.. I can trade whenever

Hello I dont think you're online but I added you and sent the bells for the abd.. I can trade whenever

oh sry for the delay! I was cleaning my bunny's cage lol
I'm on invisible but trust me I'm online like 99.9% of the time. I respond to things in less than an hour.

oh sry for the delay! I was cleaning my bunny's cage lol
I'm on invisible but trust me I'm online like 99.9% of the time. I respond to things in less than an hour.

Lol bunny cage cleanings= not fun not fun not FUN! could we do your town?

how about trade, i give u marine pop wall and a glass display case, and u give me wedding cake?

how much is a abd??
comment on my wall bc i dont get notifications

Back