• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay! I accidentally took a nap. :rolleyes: I have Knox in m town, I can put him in boxes whenever. I'll move a Butch in now. :)

:'D would you mind if I asked for Tia (i'm not sure which tier she is again T T)? I don't know if it's allowed since it's my second time coming back to your thread ;-;' Hopefully it's okay ;_; Thank you again!

Hi, how are you?
Can I have Coco for 40 TBT?

:'D would you mind if I asked for Tia (i'm not sure which tier she is again T T)? I don't know if it's allowed since it's my second time coming back to your thread ;-;' Hopefully it's okay ;_; Thank you again!
Hey, of course it's ok. ^^ She's tier 3 I believe, so 30TBT. :) I can have her ready in 5-10 minutes

Hi, how are you?
Can I have Coco for 40 TBT?
Hi! I don't have Coco, I'm sorry about this :(

Hey, of course it's ok. ^^ She's tier 3 I believe, so 30TBT. :) I can have her ready in 5-10 minutes

Hi! I don't have Coco, I'm sorry about this :(

that's awesome! i still have you added T O T I'll send the bells over now ^^ thank you again ; - ;

Oh, I totally forgot to check the first page. My apologies, thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back