Rain!

AnimalManiac

Bells
woah, today in my town its FINALLY raining after several months without ANY rain. =]

:eek: anyone ever not got rain for several months? or maybe its just common because the summer months are coming.

Yup 7 times. its kinda funny seeing animals with umbrellas

Note:there are also thunder storms that blow your trees I think.

The rain won't stop in my town. I've gotten this game on the second week of April, yeah not that long ago. And since then I usually only have two days out of the week when it doesn't rain. Just today I read a bulletin that said by June it is going to be very, very rainy.

DS_MARKER said:

Thunderstorms??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
WHAT THE-?
I WANNA SEE ONE!
-waves metal rod in the air-
I really do though.
But yeah, it rains so-so.

Kyle said:
DS_MARKER said:

Thunderstorms??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
WHAT THE-?
I WANNA SEE ONE!
-waves metal rod in the air-
I really do though.
But yeah, it rains so-so.
Thunderstorms are really cool because if you in a room in your house and don't have some for of light for it. All the sudden their is a flash and the room lights up, just like in a real thunderstorm.

AnimalManiac said:
thats cool i can't wait until the thunderstorms begin. don't they start happening in June?
I sorta dunno. it's an un-proven myth. Unlike Ghost X.

Actually, it rained in my town a LONG while ago. I haven't been on recently, but it rained yesterday too. Thunderstorms are really cool, but I don't think they do anything special aside from making the top screen really awesome to watch. No one else has had one? They're definately NOT confined just to Summer.

Cool! I got a rainbow in winter though...
I like it when it rains, becuase I still havent caught a snail...
I bet a thunderstorm is cool....
But not a cool as a hurricane in Harvest Moon: Friends of Minerla Town....ohhh god thats fun..

^_^

Back