• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Quitting TBT - Giving away collectibles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you open your gates at 4 pm Wendy Marvell? Maybe we can add each other in bff then :3

Oh Wendy no! II'm gonna miss seeing your name around D; I will never quit TBT! I really would love to enter this giveaway <3 <3 Love you Wendyyyy c:

I am quitting this site for reasons I would rather not mention. I know I have been on this site since April of 2014, however it's time for me to quit. I will be giving away the following collectibles and there will be 3 winners! Also, know I won't be quitting acnl!

First place will receive:
Blue Feather
ど Japanese letter
Togepi Egg
Blue Candy
November Birthstone(If not owned)

Second place will receive:
75 tbt
Green Candy
Popsicle
September Birthstone(If not owned)

Third Place will receive:
50 tbt
Yellow Candy
January Birthstone (If not owned)
March Birthstone (If not owned)

Donation Giveaway: This will be random and will contain of items received for the giveaway!
25 tbt!

This giveaway will end Friday, March 13th at 5:00 pm central time and bumps will be appreciated!
To enter all you have to do is say you would like to enter, the winners will be drawn at random.

Donations: If you would like to donate a collectible or tbt to this giveaway, feel free to do so, however please state in the message that this is for the giveaway.
EXAMPLE: Person 1 sends 20 tbt with message for giveaway, I will add tbt into the giveaway!
Person 2 sends a cake collectible, with message giveaway, it will be added

I am ready to visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back