Quick Question

MagicalCat590

Hippie Witch
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
Nibbles is moving out of my town, like, tomorrow, but when I started the game up, Isabelle didn't say anything to me about her being in boxes. However, when my husband got on to play, she did tell him that Nibbles was in boxes and blah blah blah.
Somy question is: Why is this?

Uhh.. I'm not quite sure.
Normally she tells all the players.. (I think.)

And I actually had and still have Nibbles as a starter! She's kind of cute I guess.

Yeah, I don't mind her. She's quite nice and easy on the eyes. I only agreed to let her move because I wanted to make room for new villagers in case one of my dreamies turned up.
I'm just curious about why I wasn't informed of her being in boxes is all.

Yeah, I don't mind her. She's quite nice and easy on the eyes. I only agreed to let her move because I wanted to make room for new villagers in case one of my dreamies turned up.
I'm just curious about why I wasn't informed of her being in boxes is all.

Same thing happened to me sorta. Poncho moved with out me getting a notification or message from Isabelle. Kind of annoying cause I wanted to give him to someone.

Did you play before Nibbles was awake? If she wasn't awake, then Isabelle might not have said anything.

I don't think so. I started playing at eight or nine PM, and my husband started playing at, like, eleven PM. I think it would be odd if she was awake at eleven PM without being up at eight or nine first.
Most of the villagers in my town usually go to bed around ten or eleven, too. This is helpful, though.
Thank you for sharing :)

Have you talked to Nibbles? I've lost Julian before because Isabelle didn't tell me he was leaving, nor did any of my villagers. When I passed his house, he was inside, but I didn't think to go in. He was already in boxes and everything, but Isabelle hadn't told me

I lost Monique and didn't get told she was moving, but I think it was because I time travelled. I spoke to all my villagers before I TTed and no one said anything about moving and when I came back she was gone :(

I have Nibbles in my town at the moment, she's adorable!

Maybe Isabelle only tells you if you were told by the actual villager themselves about moving, so if you TT them out she Isabelle won't notify you? I'm not sure.

Last edited:
I lost Monique and didn't get told she was moving, but I think it was because I time travelled

I don't TT, so that can't be the reason.

And, no, I haven't spoken to Nibbles. I haven't actually seen her around much since she said she was moving. I think she was hanging out on Main St.

Back