• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Quick introduction c:

Princess Bubblegum

Candy Princess
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Cake
Hey I'm Lyndsy, 21 and from the UK. I have loved Animal Crossing since the Gamecube one and have played all the others in the series. Really enjoying New Leaf but my town is still fairly new :3

Been lurking for a few days now and decided to join today.

Hobbies/Interests of mine - Collecting, Gaming, Movies, Disney, The Vampire Diaries (TV Show), Candles, Reading, Magical things, Once Upon A Time (TV Show), Nintendo, Cross-Stitch, Cute things, Pokemon.

So, hope to meet some nice new people and look forward to it here! :)

▌▌✖ ▌​

I saw your username and now I must warmly welcome you to the forums!~ Welcome! :)

✖ ▌​

Welcome to the lovely TBT forums. Be sure to check out all the forum pages and buy some stuff with the TBT bells :D

Welcome! ^.^ I'm pretty new here, myself. This community is really great so far, though. Feel free to add me. C:

Back