• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Questions

nana

Bells
Trying to figure out different functions of all those forums.

Action House: trading items in AC games.

TBT Market Place: for 'Bell System'
'Bell System', Bell = forum currency, what are they? how to earn bell? and what can the bell do?

The Gate: the travel place for ACCF
I hope ACWW have a 'gate' too.

Brewster Cafe : no post count? what is post count?

Thank you :wintergyroid:

The bell system is basically just a currency on this forum that does absolutely nothing, and people try to use it as a means of scamming you. I'd suggest staying as far away from it as possible.

I'm pretty sure you'd be fine using The Gate for ACWW aswell as ACCF

Post count is the number which is displayed under your username, it simply shows how many posts/threads you have made on the forum, but posting in Brewster's Cafe doesn't add to your post count as it as counted as a "spam" forum.

Jas0n said:
The bell system is basically just a currency on this forum that does absolutely nothing, and people try to use it as a means of scamming you. I'd suggest staying as far away from it as possible.

I'm pretty sure you'd be fine using The Gate for ACWW aswell as ACCF

Post count is the number which is displayed under your username, it simply shows how many posts/threads you have made on the forum, but posting in Brewster's Cafe doesn't add to your post count as it as counted as a "spam" forum.
^this is great.

Just to add on, the reason for Brewster's Cafe not contributing to your Post Count is to make it as relaxed as possible.

They are real answers. PM a mod if you want a 'Technical Term'

Back