• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

QUESTION: getting a camper to move in, but have 10 villagers

SkyeFromDixon

Bells
Arcade Tokens
I have 1 moving tomorrow. If I tt back a day after my villager moves, will that camper be in the igloo? Not wanting to do it, but the Marshall is here today and Pekoe moves tomorrow. Such a nasty dilemma!

Any help offered is appreciated!

I think it will cross over and Marshal will plot the day after Pekoe moves and Pekoe will leave? Not sure ;;
As an answer to your question, if you TT Marshal will go sadly D:

Last edited:
since it's a completely new day, I don't think anything is guaranteed that Marshal will show up again. :( of all the times I can remember going back to the day when a villager I wanted was in my campsite, they were never there the second time around. :(

but then again it takes 2 days for them to move in, so you might get lucky!! not sure how that works haha

Last edited:
Nope...if you TT Marshal will be gone. There's nothing you can do when this situation happens, unfortunately.

Is there a villager currently in boxes? If so, if someone comes to adopt the villager and the sign on their door says "MOVED OUT" I believe you can get them to move in from the campsite after that.

However, if the moving villager is in boxes tomorrow, you're out of luck :x. Villagers can come back and camp again though. I once had Poncho in my campsite twice in two weeks. And Al was there yesterday for the second time in a month.

Thanks for the info! I think you all confirmed what I was guessing. Thanks ayeeprill for that info. I haven't even noticed if they come back around. My town, though "perfect", is rather unlucky...

Back