-------------------------
Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I heard somewhere that if you have obtained all balloon items from balloons, you can get WA items from balloons?Is this true?
I'm resetting my physical copy of acnl and want to try to get everything myself (inspired by HappyTails). I'm avoiding trading as much as possible and I'm keeping my catalog not for the boost, nonono...because the HHD items are there and I got those from a trade about a few weeks ago and can't get them back any other way.

Last edited:
Oh you mean balloon gifts. Got a lil confused. I believe so, because I've gotten a couple new stuff. It'll be what Harvey sells in his campground though.

Yes, but they're not that common. I got a coconut juice that way. They'll only be Harvey items though, as Pyoopi said. I still get balloon furniture or random orderable furniture more frequently than WA stuff.

Oh, so if I wanted, let's say, the sewing kit, it wouldn't quite literally fall out of the sky? Welp, a list might be made for ReTail. -_-" (Goshdarnit)
Edit: Ah well, I was planning on buying them since I have zero rv cards or Amiibos anyway (as my only trade). Then I remembered the balloon thingy and was like "yeah!". Thank you for telling me ^^

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, why do you need to pay real life muns for cards or figures for items you can't reorder? If I could reorder (I know you can't) then I'd be set. I'm just trying to imagine the conversation that led up to that decision.

Hey getting stuff from the balloons besides the balloon themed furniture is great. I never have my slingshot handy though...so I never get the chance whenever I see or hear a balloon coming...

Hey getting stuff from the balloons besides the balloon themed furniture is great. I never have my slingshot handy though...so I never get the chance whenever I see or hear a balloon coming...

I always keep my slingshot in the bottom right envelope slot. Balloon killing expert over here lol

Back