• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

QuEsTiOn AbOuT tHe NiNtEnDo CuStOmEr SeRvIcE pHoNe LiNe

Mini Mario

Off the Grid...
Bells
Lobo
Mint
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Tasty Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Do you have to be above 18+ to contact the Nintendo Customer Service Phones, or is it ok as long as you have a valid question.

If you have a valid question, I don't see why there'd be an issue. Also, I did some quick googling, and I didn't see anything that'd suggest you have be a certain age in order to call them.

If you have a valid question, I don't see why there'd be an issue. Also, I did some quick googling, and I didn't see anything that'd suggest you have be a certain age in order to call them.

Ok, thank you. I'll try right now.

Yeah, I don't think there's a certain age you have to be to call. Then again I myself am 18 so I'm not sure

I live in australia so it might be different elsewhere, but I had no trouble contacting them via phone when I was younger than 18.

Yeah, now that I've done research it seems to be it doesn't matter how old you are or where you are to be able to call them and get help :)

Back