Question about gracie's store

VioletsTown

Bells
So in city folk, the stock at gracies store never changed. How does it work in new leaf? Does her stuff change everyday? Thx! Just got the emporium and am wondering.

What I've noticed is that she gets new sweets items and clothing everyday but on days that are sale days there is cards items

Her stuff changes everyday within a range. Her items are seasonal, meaning she has, say, 30 for summer, 40 for fall, etc. each day they change, but within the same range of 40 or 30 or whatever she has per season. In between seasons she has sales, that sell completely new items.

Last edited:
The next sale is on the 15th to the end of this month! :D I'm excited because I've bought everything from her fall collection, and so I'm looking forward to new items from the sales and then her winter stuff.

I never have many bells and the most I ever have is 1 mil...max. I hope I can afford her stuff! I lost my first mil after she moved in and I bought most of her Sweets Set. She's expensive but her stuff is so darned cute!!!

7 times Island Visits can be done in one day if you time them right and catch anything you can get.
You can get anywhere from 200k-400+K each trip.

My friends have all done this and ended up Millionaires.

I'd better get to that Island more... Wow! I thought the only good time was at night. Thanks for the tip! While I'm watching here I'll go there... :)

Sharks and Beetles pay the most but you can get bells for anything on the island.
I plan to use what I learned from my friends when I start my new town.

Turnips are pretty lucrative too if you buy a whole locker full and then find someone with high prices. I was bringing in about 9-10mil a week that way.

But I def got a lot of money when I had hats on premium and let others into my town so that they could sell their crowns, and they left me tips in crowns so I got tons of money out of that too.

Back