Froggy Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Peach (Fruit)
Pumpkin Cupcake
Wallopoid
Purple Bat Potion
Ghostly Preserves
Voodoo Doll
I got Gracie for the first time today, and I have 2 human characters in my town. If I time travel to tomorrow and go back to today and get 2 more fashion checks, will it still count?

You don't even have to use your extra characters, plus only one character can get a fashion check from Gracie a day. I tried and it didn't work (I have 4 characters in my town).

Here is how to do it:
Pass your first theme from Gracie.
Save & Quit.
Start the game up again, but have Isabelle change the time to 5:59 am of that same day, or you can change the system time of your 3ds.
You will come out of your house, but let the time switch to 6 am (you will come out of your house again).
Go to the Plaza where Gracie will be waiting.
Get your theme & pass it.
Rinse & Repeat until you've passed all 4 fashion checks.

But if you do this and you have turnips they will spoil because you're going back in time.
I also made a point of talking to my villagers before I went back each time, so make sure someone wasn't thinking about moving out.
Good Luck.

My friends and I all tted for Gracie except we went forward a day, talked to everyone and checked plants, then went back a day and passed a new check (and talked to everyone and checked plants). Worked perfectly. I'm sure going back to 5:58 would work the same way.

My friends and I all tted for Gracie except we went forward a day, talked to everyone and checked plants, then went back a day and passed a new check (and talked to everyone and checked plants). Worked perfectly. I'm sure going back to 5:58 would work the same way.

This way would work also, but by going to 5:59 am of the same day, you don't have to change the date just the time. Also you wouldn't have to check-up on everything for the day when you go forward plus the day that you go back to.

I figured out how to do this by reading other's posts and trying it a couple of different ways in my 2 towns. Messed it up the first time I tried something, but this way works like a charm.

I just go 1 day forward, 1 day back. She shows up with a new theme for another check. I never heard of the trick by going to 5:59 AM though.

Yes this would work.

Yeah your way sounds much easier, rendra!

Last edited:
Back