Giveaway PWYW Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burhmos

Bells
Feedback
100% (37) +
I'm looking to rid my island from a bunch of flowers that got out of control in case you're interested.
PWYW but I want them gone.

Blue roses x85
Orange roses x1
Pink roses x3

Purple pansies x52
Blue pansies x6
Orange pansies x1

Green mums x14
Pink mums x3

Orange lilies x1
Pink lilies x2

Orange tulip x1
Pink tulip x1

Blue hyacinth x2
Orange hyacinth x4
Pink hyacinth x1

Black cosmos x1
Orange cosmos x1
Pink cosmos x1

Blue windflower x1
Pink windflower x1

Last edited:
I'm looking to rid my island from a bunch of flowers that got out of control in case you're interested.
PWYW but I want them gone.

Rough count:
Blue roses x100
Purple tulips x39
Purple pansies x65
Purple roses x24
Purple mums x10
Purple hyacinth x35
Purple windlowers x11
Black lilies x34
Black tulips x24
Green mums x19

Hi! I will buy out the purple tulips, purple roses, purple mums, purple hyacinths, and purple windflowers. I will also grab 10 purple pansies.

And no, I am not joking lol. I'll just ask that these be dropped off on my second island (which is a huge mess rn, but you should have plenty of space to plant them all)!

Hi! I will buy out the purple tulips, purple roses, purple mums, purple hyacinths, and purple windflowers. I will also grab 10 purple pansies.

And no, I am not joking lol. I'll just ask that these be dropped off on my second island (which is a huge mess rn, but you should have plenty of space to plant them all)!
Ok, I'll start digging them up.

Oops. Oh, nevermind. I just saw that the purple hyacinths were bought out.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll start digging them up.

Awesome~ oh, btw, I forgot that I don't have an online membership on my Switch Lite, so they'll have to come to my main island after all! That's ok though, you can just drop them off literally anywhere you see space (including the beaches), and I'll transfer them to the second island later ^^

could I have your black tulips and black lillies? would TBT be an ok to pay, or do you prefer NMT/Bells?

could I have your black tulips and black lillies? would TBT be an ok to pay, or do you prefer NMT/Bells?
TBT would be fine!

I was just counting again now that a lot of the clutter is gone.
It's 36 black lilies and 25 black tulips + 2 buds

TBT would be fine!

I was just counting again now that a lot of the clutter is gone.
It's 40 black lilies and 25 black tulips.
ooh - I'll take em all if that is ok? I'm not sure how much TBT is fair. Is 40 fair? I dunno how to price things lol

Can I have like 15 blue roses and 15 purple pansies? :O also do you tell bells/nmt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back