Buying Purple Pansies/Blue roses

Azelia

Minty Fresh~
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
97.4% (37) +
Let's just say I forgot to water my flowers for two days and lost a lot of my breeding flowers. I only have 1 blue rose/purple pansy left, so I will need one more of each. Name your princes, I will buy multiple depending on the price

Let's just say I forgot to water my flowers for two days and lost a lot of my breeding flowers. I only have 1 blue rose/purple pansy left, so I will need one more of each. Name your princes, I will buy multiple depending on the price

I'll give you a blue rose for free, and I'll let you borrow my only purple pansy. Can I have 2 purple pansies once you breed more though?

I'll give you a blue rose for free, and I'll let you borrow my only purple pansy. Can I have 2 purple pansies once you breed more though?

That's nice of you! It might be a while for the purple pansies to breed though, so I don't know how willing you are to wait

That's nice of you! It might be a while for the purple pansies to breed though, so I don't know how willing you are to wait

I actually TT, so maybe you could bring your purple pansy over and I'll breed you 2-3. :3

Oh, and you can pick up a bunch of blue roses while you're there. :3

I actually TT, so maybe you could bring your purple pansy over and I'll breed you 2-3. :3

Oh, and you can pick up a bunch of blue roses while you're there. :3

Sounds great, do you have time now?

Hi
Its really sad :( . I wish i can help you but unfortunately i also have only 1 blue rose . You should must care of water for the next time.

Please make suggestions and visit:

Gold Coast Gardening

Sarges Mowing and Maintenance
Address : 10 Edgehill Dr Nerang QLD 4112 Australia‎
Phone No : 61 466 691 707
http://sargesmowingandmaintenance.com.au/

Last edited:
Hi
Its really sad :( . I wish i can help you but unfortunately i also have only 1 blue rose . You should must care of water for the next time.

Don't worry, thanks to Haruchu I got the blue roses :)

Back