• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Punchy is Moving!

ruemika

Bells
Feedback
66.7% (3) +
He was not forced out via Campsite or Amiibo!​

He will be in boxes tomorrow (I don’t mind TT), so I’m taking offers on him!

Looking for:
- Nook Miles Tickets
- IGB
- Zodiac Furniture
- Surprise me! (Not looking for Villager swaps unless it’s Audie!)

i might be interested as i’m TTing a villager out tomorrow. i can get you some nook mile tickets and bells :D like 5 tix + 100k. I can also throw in like 10 regular star fragments. Feel free to pass me over if someone has a better offer, tho.

Last edited:
need to kick someone out but ill offer 25 nmt

Last edited:
My brother loves Punchy, I'd love to buy it for him! I have about 1 million bells to offer, and can probably get ya some Nook Tickets as well (5 maybe?)

22 miles tickets and 400 tbt bells! he's my absolute dreamy uwu

Last edited:
would you be interested in star fragments? i have a bunch i could trade for punchy!!!

I have every single amiibo card aside from a few ugly / less desirable villagers! I think I’m missing 10 cards??
Oh nice!! I only have a few Amiibo cards during my time trying to search for marshal lol. It was a fail, but it was fun collecting hahaha:D

22 miles tickets and 400 tbt bells! he's my absolute dreamy uwu

I’m so dumb. I forgot Punchy was reserved for someone!!
If they don’t want him, I’ll be giving him to you!

Last edited:
I don’t really need TBT!
Do you have any IGB? If not I’ll take your offer!

I have no tradeable IGB (only have 20k sooo lol), I only have TBT bells and I'll have to purchase the tickets. I still have to get more plot by tomorrow so no need to TT. Let me know if you're still interested by then :)

User who reserved him didn’t have room, and he’s in boxes currently!
So still taking offers!

And yeah, don’t really know how to use TBT unfortunately!

Uhhhh 5 gold ore and some scrap parts??? I have a free spot right now and I’m desperate haha

I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHNG jk i don't have enough bells ugh.. how do i pay T_T

i have 10 tickets, possibly 150k IGB which will make me broke, any crafting material you want, my left kidney

Last edited:
Back