• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Prop Man...closing in.

.bored said:
*cough*Double-posts*cough*
xD
How ironic, with all this spam discussion. I actually think there are many, many people who spam much more than PM, myself included.

But congrats PM, hope you get your #4 spot.

JJH0369 said:
.bored said:
xD
How ironic, with all this spam discussion. I actually think there are many, many people who spam much more than PM, myself included.

i should ban you for wishing him luck! <_<

:p

DarthGohan1 said:
JJH0369 said:
.bored said:
xD

i should ban you for wishing him luck! <_<

:p
Are you #4? Or do you just hate PM?

I actually don't really spam. And if I do its not that much. I start a lot of topics which has a lot to do with it. But if I do spam it would be in the wishing well. Post count doesn't increase nor decrease for the users.

Propaganda Man said:
I actually don't really spam. And if I do its not that much. I start a lot of topics which has a lot to do with it. But if I do spam it would be in the wishing well. Post count doesn't increase nor decrease for the users.
Same here.

And good luck takeing down Gohan. :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidtongue:

Propaganda Man said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
i dont spam. <_<
Neither do I. D:
The 200 page chat thread says different.
and when was the last time I posted there more than twice a week?
? That was directed to Bul. Actually Bul and Smart. They filled it up.
o never mind than D=

1. I thought you were talking about Termina Cafe
2. I thought you quoted me >.>

Back