• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Promo Cards ~

spamurai

Bells
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
So there are 4 Promo cards...
Anyone know or have seen hints of us getting anymore?

I know 400 cards is a ridiculous amount anyway, but I kinda feel once Series 4 comes out, i'll be sad to see it finish :rolleyes:

Would love to see maybe a harder to obtain line of promo cards... like Pokemon.

I'd love to see promo cards added, though most likely a patch will be needed should they go the route I'm thinking- which is making special promotional cards for special villagers cut from the games, such as Farley, Frillard, & Serena. However, there really aren't many cut special villagers, but they can make different cards unlock different clothing for each special villager, maybe even one that lets you put a QR on them? Or they could release some DLC sets that they don't plan on having return once they finish up the DLC. There's a lot of possibilities and I absolutely love the idea of promo cards extending the cards and adding content.

Of the current only 4 promo cards, 3 (Alternates of Stitches, Goldie, and Rosie) were/are packaged with Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer. The Isabelle variant promo card is a Japan exclusive, being also exclusive to one store brand in Japan.

Back