Project Sunlight

[quote="Shadow_] Shouldn't you tally the votes as they come in so people could see?

Great idea! [/quote]
On what, TBT Awards? Nah, it's all going to be a surprise announcement on June 10th.

[quote="Shadow_] Shouldn't you tally the votes as they come in so people could see?

Great idea! [/quote]
That kind of spoils the point of it.

Bulerias said:

Great idea!
On what, TBT Awards? Nah, it's all going to be a surprise announcement on June 10th. [/quote]
That's the day before my birthday!

This is pretty much the greatest idea ever to hit TBT as long as I've been around. You guys are really improving the entire forum by doing this. Just as I was running out of things to do here, Project Sunlight appears.

^_^

How did you guys come up with that name?

Xemnas said:
This is pretty much the greatest idea ever to hit TBT as long as I've been around. You guys are really improving the entire forum by doing this. Just as I was running out of things to do here, Project Sunlight appears.

^_^

How did you guys come up with that name?
Bulerias was the one who came up with the name

^_^

Yah... they did this and secrecy without anyone knowing, so don't say I'm lazy for not doing anyhting.

:p But good work guys.

^_^

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yah... they did this and secrecy without anyone knowing, so don't say I'm lazy for not doing anyhting.

:p But good work guys.

^_^
Wait, are you saying you didn't know about this? Or we didn't so we can't say you didn't do anything?

I saw that it said there will only be three teams.....can this mean only 6 people can parisipate in the crossroads?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yah... they did this and secrecy without anyone knowing, so don't say I'm lazy for not doing anyhting. :p But good work guys.

^_^
Wait, are you saying you didn't know about this? Or we didn't so we can't say you didn't do anything?
No, I knew about it, but it was like already finished when I did.

:p

Fanghorn said:
I saw that it said there will only be three teams.....can this mean only 6 people can parisipate in the crossroads?
That is outdated, but it was what I originally planned for. Now, we'll have lots more teams.

Back