• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Princess set

BluebearL

Bells
Feedback
100% (101) +
Hello all! Little broke at the moment so: I might sell my beloved princess furniture set for the right price... feel free to make offers. If I see one I like I will sell. Offer what you think is fair.

Hello all! Little broke at the moment so: I might sell my beloved princess furniture set for the right price... feel free to make offers. If I see one I like I will sell. Offer what you think is fair.

I don?t know if you?re interested in bells or tbt, but my offer is 1 mill bells! Seeing I don?t remember how much bells is the whole set, if it?s not enough I can give more

Last edited:
Is 20 TBT good?

Hi sorry, you both got me in the middle of the night :)
I will consider both of your options for sure- I will get back to you both by midday (aest) at the latest! I will probably go by availability. I am more interested in tbt but I can take tbt+Igbo or if tsukiko isn’t available then I will trade with you for igb candyapple.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don’t know if you’re interested in bells or tbt, but my offer is 1 mill bells! Seeing I don’t remember how much bells is the whole set, if it’s not enough I can give more

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or if you would like to make a higher offer to beat the first one~ anyone can do that

Hi sorry, you both got me in the middle of the night :)
I will consider both of your options for sure- I will get back to you both by midday (aest) at the latest! I will probably go by availability. I am more interested in tbt but I can take tbt+Igbo or if tsukiko isn’t available then I will trade with you for igb candyapple.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or if you would like to make a higher offer to beat the first one~ anyone can do that

Hello! If you prefer the offer of the other person it’s completely fine! I understand that. Unfortunately I can’t offer much tbt cause as you can see I don’t have much tbt left xD

Hello! If you prefer the offer of the other person it’s completely fine! I understand that. Unfortunately I can’t offer much tbt cause as you can see I don’t have much tbt left xD

No worries! I will be letting you guys know what I decide later today, I am busy this morning anyway. Your offer is very nice so I may take it anyway :)

Back